Chapter 14 - Prank gone wrong

September 11th, 2019.

The whole week has been great. Me and Lucas are close now because we spend pretty much all of the time together. He doesn't have any friends in college like at all. Well I never saw him with somebody. Some people even look at him like he's a loser, you know those popular people who act like they're cool and wear clothes like devil worshipers with a lot of piercings, chains. Even they added me to their list I guess because I spot that group staring at me laughing, I'm not sure tho but I think yea. And another great thing is I didn't see that asshole Jensen for the entire week. He went for shooting in Vancouver. I hope he stays another week there. 

It's the weekend, today is sunny. I'm wearing a camo, short dress and a white short-sleeve t shirt underneath. I'm trying to give dresses a chance to enter my life. I'm in the backyard, seating infront of the pool on the table just next to it studying. The view here is so beautiful and the colors are all so bright. I'll never get tired here. I am a believer that color affects people's moods. 

And of course I didn't come to sit here until I asked Alexandra and made sure that nobody comes here. I don't want them to be annoyed by me, I'm trying my best to not show up at any time. I don't want to exceed their privacy. 

"Oh come on let's go practice. This one is hard." A girl's voice is getting closer to me.

"Betty! I'm tired of practicing." A man's voice replies to her. 

Two teenagers, a boy and a girl, come to the backyard talking to each other. They are both blonde and very similar to each other. The girl is wearing jean shorts and a buttoned white crop top. She's more gifted than me in the boobs and the butt. The guy is wearing a white basic T shirt and black, skinny jeans. 

"Hey." She says when they notice me. 

"Oh hi! I'm Anastasia." I stand up and smile to them.

"I'm Betty and this is my twin Tom. Nice to meet you Anastasia." She says, smiling. 

"Nice to meet you too." 

"Mom. I want to swim now." A little girl comes there crying and taking off her clothes to jump to the pool. A woman follows her and grabs her before she jumps.

"Lola I said not now. Tomorrow. Let's go see your grandpa." The woman says to the little girl. There Donna comes. 

"Hi" I smile at her when she sees me. 

"Amber this is Anastasia. She's staying here for a few days. Anastasia this is my daughter Mackenzie. This are her kids Elizabeth, Thomas and Lilian." Donna says. Mackenzie looks like she's in the 30's. She's so beautiful, just like everyone else here. She's wearing a long skirt and a white cropped shirt.

"Nana what did we talk about Elizabeth ugh. It's Betty!" Betty crosses her arms over her chest.

"Nice to meet you Anastasia" Mackenzie says to me and shakes my hand. There the little girl is crying and jerking off her mother to free herself.

" Glad to meet ya too, Mackenzie." I put on a friendly smile before she leaves taking the little girl with her and Donna followed her too.

"Tom. Let's do it come on man. Let's take advantage of the sun. It could rain at any minute. And I swear if it comes out perfect. I'll post it." Well I'm just standing here not knowing what're they talking about. Betty notices how confused I am.

"You don't have TikTok, do you?" She asks me. I sit back on my place.

"Nope, heard of it but never used it. So you guys make TikToks?" I ask them.