Chapter 60: Realising Limits

Let go~

*✿❀✿━━༻❁༺━━✿❀✿*

2 months later

The winter time has passed in its somber majesty. Those cold days for calmness and reflection are waning and a new energy rises as the spring day is welcomed.

The atmosphere inside the Lee Fashion Hub's building is stable after all the mishap took place. The office was busy as those two inched heels click on the shining floor. Even though the boss is tall enough to feel the need of heels, it just makes the woman feel superior. Dressed up in a white pencil skirt with light blue shirt delicately tucked inside it, her hips gently swayed as she walks her walk.

Her office room was opened by her secretary before she steps inside, finding her place on her chair after picking up the newspaper from the centre table.

Mr. Wang had his hands in the front as he spoke. "Things are pretty much calm.. but could have been even better if you had backed off-"

Eunjae's eyes met his as he immediately looks down.

"Just because I was facing the mental condition doesn't give me an excuse for what I did..." She said, her fingers losing the grip on the paper. "At the end, I was the one who hid the murders. So I had to pay for that.."

Her gaze travels to the headlines on the newspaper she drops on her table.

The former head of Jeon Nations sentenced by the Supreme Court of South Korea after all the allegations and evidences were proved against him.

Lee Eunjae fulfilled her responsibilities and duties accordingly, once again proving herself to be the strong woman the world knows.

The world knows the mental health issues she faced due to the case she went through. But the impact was unexpectedly positive. People called her an ideal woman and portrayed her standing strong even after her disorder, not letting the world know about it before.

She knew she was still recovering. Just the fact that her memories had returned didn't give her complete reassurance but thought of taking care of herself more from that point on. What gave her comfort was the fact that she didn't face any panic attack from the past two months even after having so much pressure. The fact that her memories were freshly knocking on her head, it made her lose the control on the pain and she falls unconsious frequently but that was still manageable.

And the one person who had been with her all through this even if it was so hard for himself as well... They took well care of each other.

"Miss.." Mr. Wang spoke. "The vice president has been informed about the projects to handle here and will take the position from the next working day."