Chapter 54: Hooded Man

Little by little, she tried her best not to give up at this point~

*✿❀✿━━༻❁༺━━✿❀✿*

"How do you get more prettier everyday.."

The man, who sat on the sofa, had his eyes on the journal as he stopped at one particular page to give it a longer time to view than he gave to the other pictures.

Eunjae's head jerked up at his mentioning as she stopped turning the pages that she held between her finger. She sat opposite to him but was able to figure out where he got this saying from as he kept back the journal on the table between them.

The page that was opened had a full size photograph of Lee Fashion Hub's CEO, Lee Eunjae.

She smiled softly. "I didn't knew you were good with compliments, Mr. Standall."

He gently laughs before shifting a little forward in his place. "So.. will I be able to see this beauty in America?" 

Eunjae keeps the documents on the table, arranging them right on top of a few folders and magazines. The forthcoming deal was foreign reigned. She can't go to America on a long term basis. It will disturb alot of things here in Korea for her business and personal life.

"Will it be difficult to handle it from here?" She asks, looking at him.

"I can't keep coming here, Miss Lee. It will be tough for the frequent meetings." He pauses. "..but what is it that Lee Eunjae can't handle.." he joked.

"I'll think of something..." She sighs. "By the ways.. welcome to Seoul. I hope you like it here-"

Her sentence was interrupted when there was a knock on the door. She wasn't even able to answer it when her secretary rushed in.

"I'm sorry to disturb you Miss Lee.." his hurried voice made Eunjae furrow her brows.

"Umm.." she looked at Mr. Standall. "If you will excuse me.."

"Ya sure." He gets up. "I am leaving anyways.. it was good to see you again after the meet in Hawaii..

She stood up, fixing her pencil skirt a little, and walked the businessman out her room, Mr. Wang following them from behind.

Once he left, Mr. Wang asked her to hurry towards the lounge area.

"What happened?" She asks, walking fast behind her secretary.

"Jeon Yuji is here in the Hub and is looking for-"

"Where is your boss!? Where is Lee Eunjae!?" A high pitched voice echoed through the place as Eunjae reaches.