Interlude

If you guys have made till this point of the book...

Words can't do justice to how much greatfull I'm to all of you for giving my book a try.

Sending you all my love and heart 💜

Secondly and most importantly-(please read everything)

I have seen a lot of comments saying that this story looks similar to an Indian Drama, known as 'Beyhadh'.

I have never recieved any kind of hate or abusive comments on this matter. People just politely stated what they felt (thank you for being calm and generous) and I'm here to clear all this out since I don't want you all and any future readers to think that I have copied a favourite drama of yours...

I used to read some ideas on a site for a thriller, suspense story before writing the plot of this book.

I particularly read an idea saying that a rich man, who had an abusive past, being obsessed over a runaway woman. That woman even had a male friend whom the rich male lead would eventually kill.

I tried to do something different and something that has never been done before. I completely twisted the characters to make it more fun.. The female lead being obsessed over the male in a dangerous way.

And I guess this is where the trouble began...

When people started talking about this Indian drama, I finally searched it up today and read the summary of it.

And to be honest, it really surprised me that the story really looked like mine, people who watched or know about it definitely might think that I have tried to copy it.

According to what I read, 'Beyhadh' is about a three main characters..

•Maya, who is the owner of fashion magazine, can really be compared easily to Eunjae.

•Arjun, a photographer, can be easily related to Jungkook in this book.

•Saanjh, Arjun's childhood friend and a lawyer, can be related to Natsumi.

Including the character's mom and abusive dad, there were only the character similarities that I surprisingly found to be there, including the basic plot about woman obsessed with the man.

But I can surely say that I have a unique storyline (according to what I read on internet about the drama).

I'm saying this once again, I'm really sorry to make my Indian readers feel offended in some way. I hope you get that all this is purely coincidental since I reversed an idea of a basic plot, making the female lead look like 'Maya of Beyhadh'.

I hope you all can understand. I promise to surprise you with the amazing storyline of my book and you won't regret reading it.

This was purely coincidental and I had no intentions of making my book look copied just because the three characters really match with each other.

Thank you lovelies
Your author
Miss Liaa