Chapter 1: First Impression

It was hard to rebuild her shattered world, but it was a worth a try~

[DON'T SPOIL THE STORY FOR FIRST TIME READERS!]

*✿❀✿━━༻❁༺━━✿❀✿*

It was a wonderful evening in the most fancy restaurant of Seoul but the person sitting in front of her wasn't a really wonderful one.

Her back was leaning on the chair as she sat there elegantly in a simple formal dress.

She was quite pissed off.

Wishing to leave as soon as possible because she realised the meet is just a waste of her precious time...

Somehow annoyed but still not showing it on her facial expression, she asks the business man, "I thought you said we are-"

"Drop it. I'm calling this a date." The pale-looking man's lips turned to a vicious smile. "The deal was just an excuse to go out with the most pretty girl I have ever seen." He had a small smirk on his lips.

She scoffs internally. Picking up the wine glass on the table, she took a sip from it. Looking at her bodyguard standing at a distance, she gives a slight nod to him while keeping the glass back on the table.

"The bill has been payed. I'll take my leave now if you excuse me..." She grabs her purse while getting up.

He got frustrated, definitely not showing it...

"We have known each other for a while now, Eunjae. What is wrong with you dating a rich and handsome guy like me." He pokes the inside of his cheek with his tongue while playing with the wine glass in his hand.

She stops right next to him and looks down at him before speaking again...

"If only you knew how hard it was and how long it took to rebuild my little universe of peace and happiness, you would understand why I'm so picky about who I allow in my life, Yoongi..."

Leaving the restaurant, the bodyguard puts an umbrella on her head as soon as they realise it was raining outside. She took a deep breath and started walking towards her car.

But her eyes were fixed at someone else.

She stops abruptly and asks the bodyguard to hand her over the umbrella. Before he could ask or say something, her sharp eyes looking at him made him simply give the umbrella in her hands.

With slow and careful steps, clicking her heels on the road, she approaches the icecream stall.

A small boy was standing there under it's roof to protect himself from getting wet.