Chapter 50: Deja Vu

What you once thought was the end was really just another beginning~

*✿❀✿━━༻❁༺━━✿❀✿*

"D..Dad..?"

He stood as if he lost the ability to move. His emotions had another level of anxiety. So many feelings went at the same time that might have had him unconsious. And nobody could defy the reality that it was really his dad, Jeon Jungseok on the other side of the call.

"How are you.. Jiro?"

He missed being called by this name, in this voice, the voice that had always been with him and he adored to hear everyday. But who knew things could be so different now..

"I'm.." he tries to let go the heaviness. "..I'm good... How about you?"

So many more things he could have asked. He had no idea how his dad got this number. Maybe his mom gave him.. but then, why would she do that. She had promised she wouldn't then-

"What do you think my condition would be.. knowing that my Jiro isn't here with me..." He spoke with a whispering yet heavy voice.

"Dad..."

"Please.. Jiro." This is the last thing that a son would want to hear his dad begging to him. "I miss you so much.."

Jungkook knew why the tsunami of emotions were being reflected in his orbs at this point. The view infront of him was blurred up and he dropped his head, trying to blink away the wetness.

Yet he could not avoid it as his father waited for him to answer. "I miss you too dad.."

"It's so hard for me to live without you dear." Jungkseok whispered in a weak voice. "Hearing your voice does give me releif, but, I want you back.."

"Dad.. I have been working in a huge company in Korea. I'm really happy here.. I'm doing what I've always wanted to do.."

"You mean you won't be happy in Japan?"

No he can't. Because he knew what his dad wants. He loves him, he misses him, he wants him back.. but what will happen then? Ofcourse, Jungkook would be crowned as the next head of the Jeon Nations.

His dreams would be destroyed, his will to live a happy and joyful life, doing whatever ge wants would be taken away from him.

Dreams or family...?

He can't think of the answer at the very moment.

"Please come back Jiro.. there is so much waiting here for you.." his voice sounded hurried. "You will be happy in Japan as well, you'll be happy with your family here.. I promise to make it better and-"