Chapter 30: Hawaiian Project

A person who values you wouldn't ever put themselves in a position to lose you~

*✿❀✿━━༻❁༺━━✿❀✿*

The team of photographers and editor section was settled in the conference room with their boss standing at the end of the long table.

"I hope the week long project is clear to you all.." Eunjae eyed everyone as they all nodded with a look of satisfaction and enjoyment on their faces.

"Great. We'll leave tomorrow early in the morning for Hawaii then.. you all can leave now." She kept the lazer pointer on the table as her employees dispersed the room.

She watched everyone leave until one stopped at the end. "Miss Lee.."

She looked up at him and leaned her body against the edge of the table. "Yes, Mr Jeon Jungkook.."

"You are coming as well?" His face was straightand and looked concerned.

"Of course. Is that a problem?"

"No but..."

She cocked up a brow and waited for him to say something. He cautiously took a step towards her but abruptly stopped and pursed his lips. "Uh.."

She saw that Mr Wang was still in the room arranging the files. She looked at him and tapped the desk behind her slightly which made him look at her.

She gave him a single nod and he bowed before leaving the room and closing the door behind the two.

She looked back at him when he released a breath and moved closer to her. His hands found the way to grab hers and slightly squeeze them. "Are you.. well? Your condition isn't stable and I think-"

"Jungkook..." Her other hand landed on his chest and slowly made it's way to his cheek to caress them softly. "I'm fine. I can't miss this project and I can handle it."

His hand moved on top of hers to hold them. "Did you see a doctor? I never asked you for how long have you been having these panic att-"

"L-Let's talk about this later.. okay? You should head back to home now and sleep early." She retreated her hands back. "I can't afford you being late and missing the flight."

"Mhmm..."

"I need enthusiasm from you the most. And don't worry.. we'll have a lot of fun there..." She smiles at him.

His head pops up and his eyes meet hers. "Fun.. as in?" He smiled smugly.

She chuckles and whispers. "Our work ends at seven everyday right..? And.. we have a whole weekend to ourselves.