Chapter 55: Not Fetish (18+)

He thought that his decision could break his heart, but heal his soul~

*✿❀✿━━༻❁༺━━✿❀✿*

Mature content warning

After a few more minutes of landing in Japan, they found themselves at the entrance of the orphanage, the couple getting out of the car and her men taking the things inside that she bought for the kids.

The nurse immediately greets the two and so do they. "Long time, Eunjae and Jungkook..."

"Caught up in work. Sorry I wasn't able to give time to the kids.." she smiles generously.

"Why is it so quiet?" Jungkook walks inside the place followed by the two woman.

"Kids are having their lunch." The nurse says.

Sitting in her room for awhile, they took a few time to chit-chat about the things that they missed on. Despite the fact that she kept on taking the details on regular basis via phone calls and messages, she can't stay calm without visiting the place on her own.

As always, she had bought a tons of stuff for the kids, getting a motherly scolding from the nurse. But this place is what she had taken control over. She wants to make sure she does the most that is in her limits. Spending a little from the billions that she makes on a good deed keeps her satisfied.

The quiet area turns into kids squealing and bickering around the place. The younger ones were sent off for an afternoon nap while the enthusiasts were sprinting towards the play area.

A smile spreads upon her lips as she sees them laughing and smiling around. Life is so harsh on these small kids. They never wished to be here, they never wished to have born in a family who chose to abandon them or did not had the choice of raising them but giving them birth.

All the kids here are younger than 10. Once they grow up, they are sent to boarding schools to have a better start on life. And making sure that the ones who are capable of achieving something actually do, every contributor feels at peace.

"Noona!"

A toothy grin appears on her lips when she sees the kids finally noticing her and running towards her.

"Hello-" She crouches down on her knees and it didn't even took a second for the little ones to jump on her, wrapping their arms around her to greet their noona, eonni.

She laughs and pats their backs. "Okay okay let me breathe kiddos!"

"Wow. I never knew I could be jealous of my own girlfriend." Jungkook mutters with lips pressed in thin line, seeing how much attention the woman is getting while he stood right behind her as well.