Chapter 42: Hours of Night

Every step, every decision she made couldn't be worse~

*✿❀✿━━༻❁༺━━✿❀✿*

Absuive content warning

She was walking unusually slow, almost robotically, as if her brain was struggling to tell each foot to take the next step. It was as if she were in a stupor, like someone under hypnosis in one of those scooby-doo cartoons.

And why was Eunjae here?
She didn't knew herself.

Maybe stop something from happening.
Stop someone from leaving.
Stop someone by telling the truth of how she felt about the idea of him leaving.

But where was she gonna find them. Her gaze was mostly to the ground, under her black hood. Her walk increased its velocity when she realised that she was already inside the club.

For someone to attend a club at this time, she definitely looked something more than sketchy, someone who can be easily doubted and be thrown out of the place by the guards.

So she tried to find a corner and wait until Jungkook comes. It was just 15 minutes left to 10 and she thought that staying near the entrance or a particular empty place could make it visible for her to spot him once he arrives.

Having no idea of how she was gonna face it or how she was going to answer him, she took deep breaths. Early this morning when Eunjae did ask whether she could come with him or not, he didn't even think a second before rejecting her presence to be there with him.

She didn't want to go against him. But it might be too late if she doesn't take this step right now.

And the that another name.. Park Jimin.. she had no particular business with him except the fact that he is related to Jungkook's father.

Name: Park Jimin
Age: 24
Occupation: Works under Jeon Nation, a trusted employee of Jeon Jungseok.

She recalls the information that she had recieved about him today, nothing much to fonder about but some few basic details just made her identity that its Jungkook's father who must have sent him to bring him back to Japan.

Nothing can be weird than calling someone at a club at this point of time to simply talk about something. She was already smelling something and she can't let things go in a wrong way.

As she moved towards one particular corner, away from the loud music and drunken people bumping into each other, she spots a familiar figure.

Carefully eyeing the scene, she even sees two guys after that girl. And once she was clearly in her view, Eunjae realises that it was no one else but Natsumi...