Chapter 19: Orphanage House

It's time to be exactly the person she have always wanted to be. It's time for her to be happy, because holy shit, she deserves it~

 It's time for her to be happy, because holy shit, she deserves it~

*✿❀✿━━༻❁༺━━✿❀✿*

Slamming the door of the stall behind her, Eunjae entered the washroom only to shut the toilet and sit on it.

Her elbows rested on her thighs as she hid her face in her own hands, trying to steady down her breaths.

Her eyes now completely shut when she brushed her hair back and released a groan in annoyance. She felt like lost in her own mind. One of her hands came down back on her lap as she tilted her head to the side.

I feel that I should get rid of these useless feelings as soon as possible.

His words, that were left from his mouth atleast an hour ago from now, were still drumming inside her head giving her an ache.

That sentence troubled the hell out of her. She still remembered how Jungkook got up from his seat after saying that, leaving her confused and dumbfounded. Before he left, he tilted back to utter a few phrases-

When it comes to handling his responsibilities and work, my brother is really determined and passionate. I hope this would be enough for you to know about him...

That wasn't the topic that mattered to her after the whole situation anyways.

Whose fault is it that he wanted to forget the feelings that he had for her? What or who suddenly got into his mind that he drifted off the topic?

She realised that she had been biting her nails in nervousness and instantly dropped her hand back down.

The washroom was all quiet until Eunjae heard some chattering from outside the stall as if somebody had just entered.

"I have been stalking him for a month now here and there in the office. And guess who I saw him with when he leaves..." A girl spoke.

"Oh! Is it that girl who he usually comes and leaves with? Do you think he is dating her?" The other questioned.

"No they can't be dating. His social media profile mentions he is single. I never even actually saw them kissing like couples do whenever they see each other." She opened the faucet and the voice of water was now audible in between the walls of the washroom.

"And now he is the model of our company as well for God's sake. Gosh! I can't handle his hotness." She touched up her lipstick a little and patted with two of her fingers to give a blush on her cheeks.

"I know right. I have had all kinds of wet dreams with him. I remember taking lead in the last one." They giggled and one of them brushed her hairs while bending on the counter to get a better view of her makeup.