Chapter 25: Different Person

Sometimes all you need to do is accept the fact that some things will just never go the way you want them to~

*✿❀✿━━༻❁༺━━✿❀✿*

"Holymoly nutchirros!"

Jungkook cursed as he smacked his palms on his face. Dragging down his hands, he held the steering and hissed in realization.

He had completely forgotten about meeting Eunjae this evening.

He searches for his phone in the dashboard and quickly lights up its screen as he sees the time-

10:24pm

Fucking great! He thought.

Natsumi told him that the doctors had asked her to stay there for tonight and Jungkook was insisting to stay with her but she was somehow able to convince him to go back home.

All his way back home, he had this uneasy feeling about something but wasn't able to make out what he was forgetting. And now that he knows-

"Please... Please pick up the call..." He bit his nails in frustration and waited for Eunjae to receive his call.

He continuously tapped his fingers on the steering. The buzzer of the extension phone went off like an annoyed rattlesnake and he got attentive. "Hello, Jungkook..?"

"I'msosorryEunjae Iknowyouarereallymad-"

"Hey! Calm down..." Her voice was, unexpectedly, sweeter than nutella.

He took in a breath. "Sorry Eunjae-ah.. I actually had to-"

"It's okay... You must have been caught up into something important. I get it..." She spoke.

Jungkook was confused.. or maybe happy.. or surprised.. or shocked....?

"You aren't upset or angry? I can come to see you right now if you want..." He clutched his steering as he waited for her to reply.

"I'm sleepy right now..." He heard her chuckle. "I'll meet you tomorrow and it's already late. You should go to bed now." She stated.

Jungkook released a breath of relief. He smiled and held his gaze down. He never knew that she could be so sweet as a girlfriend. Are girls actually allowed to be this nice...? Because his past experiences were just-

"Hello, Jungkook..you there..?"

"Mhmm.." his bit his lips to control his smile at the thought of her.

"Okay so... Good night?" She said sweetly.

"Good night..."

Eunjae kept her phone on the table next to her.