Chapter 6: Younger Son

She wasn't her true self with him. Or was she knowing her true self by being with him..?

?

*✿❀✿━━༻❁༺━━✿❀✿*

Jungkook stood frozen under his hood.

He knew that she had seen him and never in his whole life he would have imagined his boss catching him like this.

He tried to lower his gaze and turn the around until-

"Jungkook?" He heard her call him out.

He was fucked up.

With slow movements, he faced her as she walked upto him with not so slow steps. His heart was drumming in his ribcage and he could feel the heat rushing onto his face.

Once she was exactly standing infront of him, eyeing him from top to bottom, seeing him covered him all black just like her.

He was ready to get hit by the questions when she, out of nowhere, just asked him, "did work end early today?"

His head shot up to her. Finally meeting her eyes, seeing the shock already evaporated into the thin air, he didn't knew whether he should be at ease or become more uncomfortable.

Is that what she was supposed to ask after seeing him so suddenly there in Japan, that too at an orphanage..?

He blinked once, then twice, and unbelievably answered. "U-uh yes it did."

She nodded and glanced across his shoulder. She walked past him and he turns to look at her. "Don't you want to meet the nurse?" She asks and Jungkook gains his attention back towards her before following her as she walked with her hands stuffed in her pockets.

"I'm so glad you came. And hope everything goes well." The nurse said once Jungkook came out of the room.

Jungkook looked down at the lady with a sincere expression and bowed before she walked away.

He had come here after a long time. He missed this place quite alot. Not being able to be here in this country anymore, and the fact that he had been busier lately made it harder for him to make a visit. And when he did.. the unexpected did happen.

He exhaled the scent of the place as he clutched his camera with a stronger grasp in his hands.

Walking towards a familiar room, he did see some children playing there. Afternoon had drawn and still there were children, making noise like in a playground.

And then he saw her, sitting and staring blankly at the wall in front of her, with her back leaning on the hard concrete behind her, where she sat on the bench