Chapter 8: Terrifying Memories (18+)

Always remember, you can't rewind the regretful memories to make new ones~

*✿❀✿━━༻❁༺━━✿❀✿*

Abusive Content Warning

His face, which was earlier showing his playful smirk was now vanished with a blow. It became tensed at her mentioning.

Natsumi was fuming with fast breaths on the other hand. She never thought that she was gonna bring this topic up, after seeing him after 4 years, without any fear of the consequences.

The lift opened up when their eyes were still on each other. Natsumi clutched her purse tightly before turning to exit.

Jimin quickly followed behind her out of the lift and grabbed her wrist from going any forward.

"Y-You knew..?" His voice was barely above a whisper but clear enough for Natsumi to hear his scared voice.

Natsumi closed her eyes tightly to avoid looking at him. She did not wanted to bring that awful memory of that night-

"It was all fucking recorded in my camera." She spoke trying to hold her tears.

Jimin's eyes widened in fear and the guilt from back then now fell again like a waterfall. But he still waited for her to continue, he had to listen what he had done...

"...I had left my camera there for a surprise recording for the next day but... when y-you came in his room with h-him-" she choked on her words.

Terrible reminiscences that she wished she could forget but she couldn't... The cries and shouts of his bestfriend could never evaporate from her mind.

Flashback
4 years back

Natsumi excitedly opened her camera to check the recordings of the last night.

Her mind thinking of funny embarrassing things that Jungkook would have done after his first time getting drunk, and she was gonna make him a birthday video for which she won't be excluding his first time drunk state.

She sat on her sofa as she drank her cold drink and saw the video starting. She skipped forward until she saw two figures entering the room in darkness.

Her excitement was crossing new levels as she sipped the drink while recognising the two figures being of her two best friends, Jimin and Jungkook.

Jimin was carrying Jungkook to his room, who was passed out from drinking atleast 16 shots that night. She pitied Jimin was carrying the muscular bunny to his bed until he dropped him on the bed and released heavy breaths.