Chapter 31: A Rejection (18+)

The worst pain for her became to see the person she loves in pain~

*✿❀✿━━༻❁༺━━✿❀✿*

Mature content warning

"No cheating! No peeping!"

Jungkook laughed and placed his hands over Eunjae's, which were placed on top of his Bambi eyes.

"Double security! Now will you not put this much pressure on my eyeballs!" He squealed and bended his knees down a little bit to make it comfortable for her.

"Whatever.." rolling her eyes, she guided him inside her suite and closed the door behind him. "Just keep walking, just keep walking, just keep wa- okay stop!"

She made him halt and pursed her lips in a pout before coming on her toes and whispering in his ears from behind. "You can look now..."

With a delicate smile grazing his lips, his eyes slowly blink open. Trying to adjust to the small candle lightings placed all over the room, his eyes roamed in the beautifully decorated place.

By the flickering yellow the room is dark, the shapes of the furniture discernible but the colours so muted that they are almost grey. A feeling of warmth rushing in his form when he takes the whole view in.

"Woah! What is all-"

Words didn't come out of his mouth when his eyes fell on a white board.

The painting leans across the wall, kept on the shelf. His eyes are moving from place to place unable to decide how to react to this masterpiece. But his beautiful painting layed on it, which made his lungs steal all the air around him when a gasp escaped his lips.

"I.. made this..." Her whisper gave him shivers.

She could not see his face, yet could feel the surprise that he was in by just looking at his back facing her.

"No you didn't.. this is just-" his eyes wide and shining.

He reaches out, fingers on the rough board on which his painting layed.

These small things, these little acts of kindness and perfection that she did, everything just lead to making her exemplary.

No matter any flaws that she had, any faults that she contained, it just overpowered the unwanted side. He can't define the way he felt but the warmth was of a euphoria.

"I don't have words to say how perfect this is Eunjae... You are perfect. Everything about you or whatever you do is perfect..." He smoothly turned to see her light pink blush under the candlelight.