Chapter 28: Real Boss

Nobody taught her how to not force anything or anyone~

*✿❀✿━━༻❁༺━━✿❀✿*

There were few flashes as everyone settled at the long conference table that covered but the room was huge enough to leave a lot of space beside it as well.

She leaned against the head rest of her chair and tilted her head to the side being clearly exhausted due to the long run of work that has been over her.

"According to the interest rate and expansion of our company, I keep 5.9% of my shares." A business man said.

"I demand atleast 12 percent of shares!" One barked out as he slammed a fist against the table while he stood up. "I have been contributing a lot as well and I have all the rights to hold the highest rank of shareholders."

The room started becoming more and more noisy. The elderly high classed men bickered like kids fighting over a bite of chocolate.

Eunjae sighed and sat straight again, pushing her body to the front and tapped the table slightly with a pen dancing between her long fingers.

"Lee Eunjae has something to say everyone." The person next to her shouted being a gentleman asking everyone else to listen to the woman.

She eyed and waited for everyone to sit down at their places, swiping some of the pages of files she had infront of her and got a clearer view of what the others were demanding without any clear reason.

"So.. I was wondering if the folks could make it easier about the distribution. But we could have a better statement and price..."

She suggested and looked at the faces. Some satisfied and other looked hopelessly dumfounded.

"You are very young Miss Lee. You don't know the strategies very well." A man in the room snickered.

She laughed out. "This makes sense since I am the business person of the year." The sarcasm made some choke on their spit and snickered at the man in their heads.

"Anyways.." she continued. "I suppose others are settled and Mr. Yang-" she looked up at the scrumpy old man who was bickering about wanting the highest shares, "We can talk it out in my office later today. We can help each other out with it."

That old man had a small smirk on his lips and he nodded at Eunjae.

She enters in her office building and made her way towards the hallway reaching the elevator. Instead of pressing the numbers of her floor, she marched out on two levels below hers.