Problem

Honestly I choose YouTube over tv. Youtube is life❤️

I would also like to give a special birthday shout out to @-ShayMunshaw- Happy Birthday Love!!!❤️ and thank you for all of your support in this book❤️

**•**

Alpha Naiyla Corvin

"What the fuck do you mean we can't attack today?!?" I yelled at Alpha Clell, stalking toward him slowly losing control.

Last night I did not get a wink of sleep.

I slept for three days I don't need anymore.

I was thinking too much about what could be happening to Micah. The reason they wanted me was to make a hybrid. A wolf and a Vampire. From what the letter said, left by the Vampire, they found out I could not produce more than one child so it would make more sense to take the second strongest since he was a male.

I was also thinking about how we reproduce. To reproduce you have to fertilize the egg. To fertilize the egg you have to have sex....or artificial insemination...but the fact that they could be using Micah as a sex doll is killing me. I don't want them having sex with. Let alone touching him.

"I mean that we cannot attack today. The werewolf guard isn't specialized in killing Vampires like your pack is. We need to teach them someway to protect themselves." He said with his back in a tree.

I growled, "They aren't going to fight the Vampires! Us Lycans and Vampires will do that. If we see any Wolves we will throw them behind us for you to attack." I snarled out into his face.

"What if a Vampire breaches the front lines. that one vampire will be the death of dozens of wolves." he said, his Adam's apple bobbing up and down.

"Whose fault would that be? Your Guard should be trained to fight anything and everything." I said.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned my eyes blazing green to see Thaddeus holding me, "Naiyla he is correct. Even as all of us we will not be able to keep track of whose a vampire and who isn't. We need to at least show them how to protect themselves." He said and I growled.

"Werewolf Guard fall in line!!" I yelled.

The whole werewolf guard fell in their lines and scooted in depending on where they were because of the missing guards.

"Right now I am going to show you how to protect yourself from a vampire," I yelled, "But first I want to remind you what you are fighting for. Two Alphas have been kidnapped by Rogue Vampires and Wolves. One of the Alphas is 21st in rank. The other is not replaceable. If Alpha Reid was to die the second largest pack in the US will be forced to turn Rogue and will take over the country more than the Vampires and current Rogues will with their hybrids that they are trying to make. If we do not get back both Alphas..boom.. there goes two packs."

I paused.

"Now I want you to learn these defensive moves."

**•**

I sat on my bed panting and groaning. Ever since the fucking bloodsucker bit me I can't keep an average body temperature. My body temperature will either spike or be way lower than normal and that isn't good.

The doctor told me that I would either die because of the temperature or this was my bodies way of getting rid of it. But either way it shouldn't have lasted this long.

I grabbed the cup that was next to my bed and downed the water and searching for more. Sweat dropped down my face but I was freezing.

Worst part about it was that I couldn't contact Shira.