Explode Ignite

I'm sorry I didn't update when said because my mom shut off my wifi because the kids got in trouble so I had no way of writing. Again I'm sorry.

**•**

Alpha Naiyla Corvin.

"You really think we would keep Micah in the same way we do our testing?" Max said into my ear.

My world crumbled.

Micah wasn't here. They did not have Micah here.

"What?" I whispered.

I could feel his smirk, "You see what your people, out there, are fighting are just decoy guards. The real facility is in a different state. Oregon is such a lovely place this time of year. This is where we try to find out if our vampires can make babies with normal she wolves. Sadly it hasn't worked so far but instead of stopping our vampires find it entertaining to watch a Wolf beg for her life and beg for us to stop. So we keep going."

"You guys are monsters." I said.

"Call us what you may. It won't matter after the next few minutes. I give it ten minutes before they actually find this room. We can have a lot of fun in ten minutes." he said letting me go. I fell to the ground on my knees after being held up in the air for so long.

Micah wasn't here. He wasn't where he was supposed to be.

He was probably somewhere else being tortured or messed with.

A pressure built within me at the thought of Micah being gone. The effects of the vampire venom making my skin burn to the touch. I started breathing heavily with anger. The burn didn't hurt. It was a pleasurable pissed off burn.

"Now let's see what that little body of yours can do." Alpha Chance said stalking over to me.

I snapped my head up glaring at him with no doubt green eyes.

"What the fuck!" One of the other guys in the room said.

I stood up. Anger pulsing through my veins at the thought of Micah being touched by a female vampire.

At the thought of MY Micah being tortured.

At the thought of MY Micah being away from me.

I slowly stood up no doubt my anger oozing out of my pores.

They slowly started backing up except for Max. He looked more irritated. but I didn't have time for him.

He ran at me and once he was near me I stick my hands out, ripping his head off of his body.

His lifeless form fell to the floor in a jumbled heap. A black gel substance oozing from his veins.

I could feel their fear throughout the room and it made the pressure build to impossible levels.

"She's going to shift!"

"I thought you said she was bitten by tank?!?"

"It's not working!"

Like a faucet was opened all of the pressure finally burst within me.

I landed on all fours and howled loudly before lunging at the three of them.

~

I surveyed the damage I've done to this room.

Body parts were everywhere. Blood was everywhere, whether is be Alpha Chances red blood or the black gel type substance that was covering the walls.

I shifted back to my human form and grabbed the bloody dress shirt off of Max's torso and put it on me.

I was covered in blood from head to toe and probably looked like a lunatic.