One Day

Alpha Micah Reid

Today we only had periods one through three. So after I walked Naiyla to her first period I basically did what ever I wanted.

I had a free period first so I just sat under a willow tree, behind the school that gave a view to the woods.

So are you going to tell her or should I stop holding my breath?

I don't know how to tell her Luca. I'm just getting through to her. If I tell her now I'll never be able to get back to her.

What can be so wrong with telling her? It's not like you killed her family you are just telling her how you guys used to know each other.

Because Luca, when I do tell her she'll hate me. I told her I never wanted to see her again. When she remembers that she's going to realize how much trust she put in me and I broke by lying to her.

That's mainly you're fault my friend. I told you that you should've told her a long time ago.

Why didn't you just take over and tell her yourself?

What the hell? No you should've seen Shira when I first told her!.

What's so scary about Shira?

She's scary as shit. I've never been more terrified of another Lycan in my life. I thought she was going to eat me.

So you just left her to me to get eaten?

Kinda.

You do realize if she eats me she's technically eating you since we are the same person?

You'll take most of the blow though.

Jerk.

You don't mean that.

I snapped my head to the side at the sound of footsteps to see Aiden and Anthony walking toward me with Julyses in tow looking around at the forest.

"Hey Alpha Reid." Aiden said taking a seat next to me.

"Alpha Bronseal. Alpha Sox. Alpha Rhein." I said acknowledging Julyses even though I wanted to flick him with my middle finger.

"Alpha Reid." they both said.

"Where's Alpha Connavel?" I asked looking at the group that was missing one.

"Him and The other have free periods next with Alpha Naiyla. Speaking of Naiyla what is your relationship?" Anthony asked leaning in like it would help to get more information.

"They don't have a relationship because her only relationship is with me." Julyses growled out.

"Shut up Julyses you know he has gotten farther than you ever have." Anthony saud glaring at him before looking back at me, "So what is it?"

"Well we are just... talking right now I think. I've never been in a relationship or have ever wanted one so this is all new to me. The only way I know how to romanticize is from seeing my mother and father." I said honestly.

Anthony's eyes lit up, "Well you are doing a good job. All the right things to win over Naiyla. As long as you keep doing what you're doing it'll all work out fine. And buy her her favorite candy for tonight when you walk her home." he said.

"Alright....Wait how do you know I walk her home?"

"Well I am her BestFriend. So she happens to tell me everything. So here's the plane for tonight before you guys leave."
~~*~~