When the Bachelor Life Becomes Boring

Picture of Micah's hair now

Alpha Micah Reid

Its been one week and two days since we arrived in Vegas. The worst week and two days of my life. From club hopping, casino hopping, and just random party hopping. It was exhausting. The best time I had was when I was in my room staring out at the view of the strip thinking about my mate.

I stood up and sighed looking at the view one more time before getting dressed and leaving the room and going to Mark's room and knocking on his door.

He didn't answer after a few minutes so I simply walked in and was surprised with what I saw. Lace lay on the bed while Mark sat in a nearby chair, watching over him. I was surprised because two wolves sharing a room meant more than what you would think.

My jaw was basically hitting the floor only then did I realize that I was staring. I slowly backed out of the room and closed the door. If they wanted to tell Naiyla and I about their situation then they would.

I closed the door softly and headed toward Dean's room. I knocked eight times and waited for him to open the door rather than barging in and witnessing something I don't want to.

Dean opened the door with one eye opened and the other shut tight, "What is it Micah?" He asked.

"So how much longer are we staying here?" I asked ready to just leave and reunite with the queen of my heart.

"Actually we are leaving tomorrow. Today we are going to have the last dinner you will have with us as an unmarried man." he said, "So go get dressed and meet the rest of us in the lobby."

That made my whole demeanor lighten up as I ran toward my room and hopped in the shower. I threw on an all black fitted suit with a grey pocket handkerchief and a pair or black dress shoes.

I ran my fingers through my hair that was now longer than usual, to where I could put it in a small ponytail. There was absolutely nothing I could do with it so I just left it. I made sure my suit was in complete order then grabbed my wallet and made my way down to the lobby.

Once there my group was easily spotted. While everyone here wore clothes you would see at a spring break festival, we all wore suits. Ranging from a light grey to black. I walked over to the group exuding confidence and my power above the rest. Mark and Lace stood close to each other and gave the slightest of glances to one another at any given time.

I smiled at the group, "Lets get this over with so I can get home." I said making them all smile and lead the way to the limo.

**•**

Alpha Naiyla Corvin

I sat on the beach. My hands over my knees and my gaze sweeping over the shoreline.

My thoughts were focused on Micah and the two babies that were nestled within my stomach.

Scratch that.

Causing a war inside me. I swear they were fighting and having an all out nuclear war within me.

I could feel them become restless witching me once again with the absence of their father. I put a hand to my stomach and closed my eyes letting them know that I am here and that we will reunite with their father soon.

Micah the father of the two demons in my womb. The man I love. My mate. Being without him for so long has made me feel insane but with the babies in my stomach, there was always a constant reminder of him coming back to us.

I heard footsteps behind me and turned to see Kalise walking up in a beautiful while sundress that made her beautifully tanned skin stand out.

She walked over and took and seat next to me, not uttering a word. She just sat and stared out at the ocean line.