Rules, Rules, Rules

I think what irritates me the most is fake friends. I mean I have major trust issues so for me to actually open up and call you my friend and tell you things I don't tell anyone else is legendary. And if you break that you just took a layer off my trust pole.

Or if people eat some of my food from my plate.

**•**

Alpha Naiyla Corvin

I sat in the jet with my head leaned back against the headrest.

Thinking.

Thinking about what would happen if I was too late. That dream I had about the pile of dead people was haunting my memory. And Lace saying "You're too late". What if the dream was speaking about this. What if I was too late and they've already started creating their species.

I sighed and looked out the window to see the night time sky. We decided to travel later since we would need the cover to get to the forest and not be questioned why we were going there.

Please fasten your seat belts. We will be landing in five minutes.

I strapped myself in and closed my eyes waiting for the smooth landing.

If Micah were here it would be like last time. Him squeezing the life from my hand and looking at me every once in a while to see that I was still there.

I smiled a weak smile and looked to my side only to frown.

He isn't here.

I felt the downward dip of the jet, like the feeling of going down a steep hill on a scooter. Then the touch of the wheels on the concrete and we were here.

~

"Come on. Hurry up before someone sees us." I said trying to get everyone into the cover of the forest.

They all ran in and I scanned the roads before going in myself.

We ran for a few hours to get to the backlands. Dodging trees and fallen logs.

We stopped just at the edge of my mothers old territory, which was now backland, and set our small bags with food and our suits in them.

"Alright everyone before we go in there, there are going to be some rules." I said.

Lauren groaned, "I hate rules!! What if I don't want to wear a shirt or shoes in the store?"

"I'm pretty sure those aren't the kind of rules she means Ren." Amanda said.

"Oh...OH!!! Continue." she said blushing and grabbing Amanda's hand.

I looked directly at Francis. He decided to come along since he promised his loyalty to me and if I died on this trip his allegiance wouldn't be true.

"Alright rule 1: No is to leave by themselves. If you are too, you are surely dead.

2:everyone is sleeping in the same area. We will be sleeping in the trees in case a rogue passes by. That means no dominance fight or showing who is boss. As far as this Mission goes I am in charge.

3: There will be absolutely no light allowed. The rogues here are different that other rogues. They don't have ANY of their humanity. They will attack no matter if they know they will die or not and their bite might as well be that of a Vampire or Lycan.

4:We stick together and protect each other. Without all of us there we will fall apart as a team. There are different reasons I need each of you for this plan. With one of you we might as well as have lost the whole team.

Everyone got that?" I ended.

They all nodded. The only one moving was Amanda who was bouncing up and down in excitement. With her usual secluded vibe it was kinda weird seeing her like this.