Alpha Academy-Before The Meeting

Micah Reid

**♪**

What do you mean?

We were friends when we were younger. You broke her heart. In return she shut any memories of you out of her brain. Along with you.

What did I do that broke her heart?

I don't know it was before you shifted so I wasn't there but when I did get here I went through some of your memories that you shut away.....and Shira told me.

Who's Shira?

Her Lycan.

Why don't I believe you?

Because you haven't seen the memories for yourself. Next time you shift go through a big green box that is in the back of your mind.

Why Green?

Because....that's her favourite color. Now go back she's looking at you.

I came back to reality to see Naiyla staring at my face. I schooled my features and watched her look away from me confused.

She looked to her father with her beautiful golden eyes confused. I found out what she was confused about when I seen her father glaring at me from the corner of my eyes.

I kept my face forward while watching them have a silent conversation into heir minds.

I have to admit she is truly the beautiful lest girl I have ever seen. She isn't like other girls who want status and power and material things. The way she looked at her pack made me smile...she cares about her pack more than herself.

But she can be fiesty when someone challenged her status. It was extremely hot watching her put that girl in her place after she disrespected her. I would've just killed her but I get that she was doing so for her Third. I would've done the same.

"May I have everyone's attention!!" I turned to see Alpha Clell standing next to the main building with a woman next to him.

"We will be having a meeting in the next thirty minutes. Young Alphas if your father is here you come with me and we will be discussing important matters. Alphas who are here without fathers need to go help their pack gets situated."

Everyone nodded and separated while the Alphas with their fathers stayed.

"I'll see you later Alpha Naiyla." Naiylas Beta said.

She nodded and he ran off towards her pack.

My father took a hold of my shoulder.

Don't let that girl out of your sight. She nay be a girl but her father is the best. My father said with a tinge of worry in his voice which made me curious.

Yes Alpha.

I nodded toward him and continued to follow Alpha Clell into this schools auditorium.

What could she possibly do that will scare anyone. To me she's majestic as fuck but if my father is worried I guess I am too.

Once inside of the auditorium we all took seats in chairs that were in a circle around a pedestal.

Naiyla Beta ran back inside and stood behind her and her fathers chairs like he was supposed to.

My beta doing the same.

"Alphas and Young Alphas as you know we have been having a rogue problem that has been affecting every one of our packs. We have already been taking precautions. But to make it easier it would help to do what The Corvinus pack is doing. Alpha or Beta."