Francis

QOTC at the end:)

Alpha Francis Milakro above
**•**
Alpha Naiyla

"Please tell me again why we are up this early Alpha?" I kept walking knowing that the crew I had woken up was hot on my trail still.

"We have a meeting to prepare for, Beta Lace. You know what happened last time we didn't set up a personal room for Alpha Francis." I said.

"Alpha if I may ask where are we going?" My most trusted warrior Dante asked.

"I requested permission to go off land for a few hours so we can set up at a restaurant. After set up you four will have an hour to get back to school ground. So be there ten minutes before. I will be back two hours after that."

"Alpha wouldn't you like us to accompany you? You will be off school land with no protection."

I stopped walking and turned around to look at Elijah, my best offensive warrior, "I'll be fine. Some of you seem to forget who has trained you." I said.

They sighed knowing they weren't going to win this.

We walked past the school office almost passing the doors when I smelt him.

Micah.

Ever since that day at the lake he has ignored me. Well not ignored but avoided. Every time we are within ten feet of each other he schools his face and walks off. I was sure it was the talk he had with whoever called him but I would never know.

Honestly I didn't want to face him after what he said anyway. It made me feel and I didn't want that. After seeing what my father went through I didn't want that. and add onto that the little girl calling him Micky jumbled my brain up.

Like my brain and Shira were trying to force me to remember something but it wouldn't allow me to.

I looked to the doorway of the dorms to see him standing there frozen in his tracks. I continued walking. If he was going to ignore me so be it. I don't need him to get where I want to be and he certainly doesn't need me.

I could sense the confusion in the pack link from the four of them.

They were all boiling with questions like a pot of something that was getting ready to pop its top.

As soon as we were out of earshot they exploded.

"What just happened?"
"Am I missing something?"
"Did he hurt you?"
"Are you not going to be mated?"
"Am I not going to be uncle Lacey anymore?"

I turned fully and looked at Lace along with Jeremy, Elijah, and Dante.

"I walked past someone. You aren't missing anything. No one has hurt me. I have never talked about mating with someone in my life. And Lace that was some scenario you came up with yourself." I said to the four boys that wee around me in a semi circle.

"You guys were going good though! At the lake we all felt your happiness!" Dante yelled.

"I know that was the best day of my life feeling all that happiness flood the bond made everything a good thing. Someone could've punched me in the face and I would thank them and smiled." Jeremy said.

"The only reason I was happy was because I had real competition. There was someone there I could actually compete with and have to actually try."

They all stared at me skeptically before Lace made an exaggerated mmmmhhhhhhhhmmmmm and they all walked past me whispering to each other like schoolgirls. Lace being the leader.

They all walked ahead of me to the road that led out of the territory into town.

I gaped at them, "You know it's usually girls that gossip." I said following after them.