Epilogue

So I believe that my favorite books on here are The Oracle, Struck, Hidden Underneath, Apology Not Accepted, and The Legend Of Scarlett Grey.

And to everyone who has asked there WILL be a sequel for the twins. Yes Micah and Naiyla will be in it but not all the time.

**•**

Alpha Naiyla Reid-Corvin

"No honey it goes on the other way." I told Jaydah as she had her dress on backwards.

She took it off and put it on the right way and looked up at me, "Like this mommy?" She asked.

"Yes beautiful now let's do your hair." I said before picking her up and sitting her on her all purple bed.

I put her long hair half-way up and half down and curling the bits that were left out.

"All done my love." I said

"I wanna see. I wanna see!!" She said.

I picked her up and moved her into the bathroom so she could see.

"You like it?" I asked.

She nodded with a big smile on her face, "I love it mommy!" She said wrapping her arms around my neck.

"You're welcome my love. Now mommy has to go get ready. Go see if Jonah is ready so you guys can play." I said setting her down.

She nodded and ran off quickly in search of her brother.

I walked into our room and saw that Micah was fiddling with his tie trying to put it on.

But knowing him he was just making it look worse.

I laughed at him and pushed him back onto the bed making him sit down.

"Thank you. I thought I was going to go out there looking like a mess." he said smiling at me.

"Well...." I said.

He gasped at me, "I'm just kidding."i laughed.

I finished his tie, "All done." I said.

I looked up at him to see him staring at me," What is it?" I asked.

"I wonder how I got so lucky." he said.

I looked down, smiling, "It's not you who got lucky. It's me." I said kissing him quickly before moving away from him.

I walked over to the bathroom and hopped in the shower, washing my body and hair before getting out and drying off.

I walked out and put on underwear and a green dress that came to my knees. I didn't bother with makeup and just left my hair in its natural state.

Like Micah and our children I didn't put on shoes and just walked out. I skipped downstairs and walked into the living room to see Micah feeding Jaydah a blood bag.

"I was just about to tell you to feed her. Wouldn't want anyone being attacked would we." I said.

With Jaydah being a vampire it was hard to know some things. Some things we had to learn for ourselves. Like the fact that if she doesn't have a blood bag before we go into public there is a chance that she will attack.

Micah wore a blue dress shirt that matched his eyes and a pair of black jeans that were rolled up so they didn't touch the ground. Jonah wore a pair of shorts and a blue polo that matched his own eyes.

"Is everyone ready?" I asked.

The kids screamed their answer while Micah just nodded while picking them up.