Roll Out

Okay guys this is what I mean when I say she's wearing socks with sandals.

Special shoutout to @xohitshope for my beautiful cover that I absolutely fell in love with

Alpha Naiyla Corvin

It has been exactly two weeks since the attack on that guard.

Since then four more guards have been slaughtered and eighteen Alphas have been put into solitary without any hopes of coming out soon.

Micah has been trying to talk to me and I would just shift and growl at him then run off toward my dorm. Francis kept me company since I mostly refused to leave my dorm and would ask me questions that the Queens of Ternion would surely ask when I attend the meeting in a matter of 1 week.

It was early morning on a Saturday, I just got back with my now frequent meeting with Alpha Clell. Each morning since the third attack he's been having meeting with Micah and I to ask for some training tips for his warrirors or the easiest ways to protect themselves from vampires.

I just told him that they needed to come to our training sessions. With training we've been focusing on defeating Vampires or just harming them to get away since a normal wolf can't take out a vampire by itself.

"Alpha Naiyla!" I turned around to see Alphas Jack, Tyler, Chase, and Jason jogging toward me in swim shorts and holding towels.

They stopped in front of me smiling, "What's up guys?" I asked. Chase was the only one not smiling at the loss of his brother, Mitch. No he didn't die but he was sent into solitary because an Alpha accused him of being the traitor and he punched him which turned into an all out fight.

"Well we wanted to know if you wanted go to the lake with us and some of the other Alphas? Alpha Clell said we can for two hours." Jason said smiling.

"Uh..," I hesitated.

Naiyla you need to get out of the dorm. I haven't even went for a run for two weeks I'm irritated. If not for you then for me.

"Yeah sure I'll meet you guys there I just need to put on my suit." I said giving them a reassuring smile.

"Great, see you there." Jack said running after the other guys who were taking off.

I walked the rest of the way to my dorm and got into the elevator just now noticing the plaque to the left of the wall that said all of the dorms in order and who they belonged to.

Directly at the top it said Alpha Corvin, Corvinus.

And directly below it Alpha Reid, Shadow Raiders.

I shook my head just thinking about him.

Honestly it made my heart flutter when he said that I was just going to end this. I wanted him to tell me what he wanted us to be and how he wanted us to be together but what happened to Francis and his pack I can't let happen to mine.

Not to my pack. My pack meant everything to me. Without my pack I am nothing.

I opened the door to my room only to be attacked. Someone grabbed my arm making me grab their and swing my fist in the direction their face would be. I hit the person square in the jaw and brought my knee up hitting them in the stomach, knocking them back.

They hit the floor groaning and I turned on the light.

"Francis what the hell!!" I yelled going down to look at my injured cousin.

"I thought I could take you." he said rolling over and groaning.

"You thought wrong obviously." I said standing up and walking into my room and going to my drawers.