Learn New Things Every Day

Some of you guys cheated. it's ice cream OR cake not ice cream cake-_-Personally I choose Ice Cream Over Cake.... I don't really like sweets.

Heads up this chapter is....ehhh you'll find out.

**•**

Alpha Naiyla Corvin

I woke up in the morning to a knock on the door.

Yesterday after we got back from our patrol Micah was waiting by the door surrounded by sixteen vampire guards who had their guns pointed at him.

Once I got there he pushed them all out of the way and engulfed me in a hug. Which I didn't get out of until we were ready for bed.

I trudged over to the door and opened it to see a bubbly looking Kalise.

"Kalise what're you doing its like two in the morning." I said wiping mug hand down my face.

"Actually it's 10 in the morning here. Remember time change?"

"Oh yeah I forgot," I grumbled, "But still it's early."

"Well I thought that since we didn't get to see my favorite room yesterday I could show you guys today." she said excitedly.

"Okay hold on let me-" a loud thump echoed through the hall so I peaked out of the door to see Micah laying on the floor with his face in the ground.

I couldn't help but laugh tiredly.

I walked over to him and pushed him lightly, "Micah wake up." I said, "Micah."

I was getting more tired by the second and a comfy feeling pillow was on the ground.

I yawned, "Micah." one more time before I fell back asleep with my head on his chest and the rest of my body on the ground.

Wake her up. A voice said.

No she's sleeping. A different deeper voice answered.

And she's going to have to wake up sooner or later. We have to go meet Licia.

She'll wake up then.

The pillow that I was on was extremely comfortable but I didn't want them to keep talking while I slept.

"I'm awake. I'm up. Kalise where did you get this pillow from? I'm gonna need about fifty of them." I said yawning.

"Uh Micah are there fifty more of you somewhere then?" Kalise asked.

I opened my eyes and looked down realizing that I was not touching the ground.

I followed the arms that were holding me to see a tattoo then Micah's beautiful face.

"I don't have fifty more of me but I don't mind being your pillow." Micah said making me cover my face in embarrassment.

I'm thinking Luca would make a better pillow.

I'm thinking my face will burn off from embarrassment.

Im thinking you should pay attention.

I'm thinking you shouldn't tell me what to do.

I'm thinking this is going to be a fight.

I'm thinking I will win.

I'm thinking we should stop saying I'm thinking.

I'm thinking you're right.

......

.....

"Uh Naiyla you know we can hear you right?" I snapped out of my conversation with Shira to see that Kalise and Micah were staring at me and that I was still in Micah's arms.