Welcome Back

I think my favorite parts of this story are of Shira❤️

Shira is Love.

Shira is Life.

**•**

Alpha Naiyla Corvin

I woke to the sound of voices around me. I sat up quickly ready to protect Micah only to see Lace, Amanda, Lauren, Francis, and a few other Lycans and vampires on the other side of the waterfall.

I sat up quickly and shook Micah to wake him up so we could get dressed.

"Micah get up!" I whisper yelled.

"I heard something over here!" I heard Lace yell.

Oh my lord he's going to come in here and see we are naked and I will never hear the end of it.

I quickly got dressed and shook Micah again, "Micah if you don't get up right now everyone will see you naked," he just groaned and rolled over and I huffed then smirked, "Everyone will see me naked."

I don't think I've ever seen him move so fast in his life.

He was immediately in front of me growling. Not to mention he was completely naked so I got a nice view of his butt.

"Micah please put clothes on I already have mine on." He looked behind him and smiled at me wrapping his arms around my body and lifting me slightly.

"I love you." he said.

I blushed into his chest, "I love you too Micah. Now get dressed I don't want them to see you."

He smirked, "Jealous are we?"

"Not jealous just...protective of what's mine." I said.

"There's enough of me to go around love." he said pulling up his pants.

"No there's not. Theres only just enough for me." I said before hearing the water being splashed through and one blonde wolf and two Lycans landed in front of us growling.

"Lace, Amanda, Lauren, there isn't any danger here it's just us." I said standing in front of Micah since he was still not up to his original strength.

They all looked at us and nodded before shifting and quickly throwing on their clothes.

I covered his eyes and narrowed my own at the two girls there.

After I was sure they had clothes on I let this face go and turned back around. Each of them had somber looks on their faces. A sadness hiding behind their features. I walked up to Lace and put my hands over his face feeling nothing but grief and sadness through the Pack Link.

"Lace what happened?" I asked panicking.

"I'm so sorry Naiyla. There were so many of them. They ambushed us. I couldn't get to him in time." Lace said, a lone tear streaming down his face.

"Who was it lace? Who didn't you get to in time?" I asked searching for the pack link and looking for any losses.

I came to one.

I couldn't feel the familiar comfort that came when brushing across my Fathers Link to myself.

"The Alpha, Naiyla. We couldn't get to Alpha Nick in time." Lace said now tears streaming down his face and sadness in his now dull green orbs.

I backed up not wanting to believe that the only blood related family I had left in the world was gone. The only person I could trust with anything since the beginning is gone.

I fell to my knees not able to keep myself up.

My Alpha, My father, My dad, Alpha Nick Corvin was no longer alive. My pack was without an Alpha and I was left without a Father.