Live Long You Prosper

Above Is the Necklace from this chapter.
**•**

Alpha Micah Reid

Do you think if I ask her she will remember me?

Doubt it.

What if she does?

She won't.

Maybe she'll suddenly remember and maybe only want to bite my head off.

Maybe.

What the hell is wrong with you Luca?

You don't have to say my name no one can hear your thoughts but me.

Dipshit. Just tell me what the hell is wrong with you.

Don't get your thong in a twist sissy lala. I'm listening around for something while you're being a creeper.

For what? And how am I a creeper?

I don't know I feel like something is going to happen. And because you haven't stopped staring at Naiyla and Shira for the past ten minutes with your Alpha face on.

I snapped back to reality and looked through my own eyes to see that I was staring directly at Naiyla and she was sending me weird glances.

What didn't you tell me earlier!!

I wanted to see how long it would take you to notice.

You're a dick.

I also happen to be part of you.

I blocked him out and focused back on my surroundings. We sat in the auditorium now separated by groups of allied packs or just friends.

Once Naiyla and I got here we were separated by a kid with blonde hair that came up to her and started talking rapidly and asked her to sit with him.

Instead of declining she surprisingly agreed and is now sitting across the auditorium from me staring up at front to the talking Alpha Clell.

"So today we have upped security to protect Alpha Naiyla but they will be on the low."

Naiyla suddenly stood up with fire in her eyes, "I told you that we don't need the security. If they want me they can come and try to get me. I promise they won't succeed." She said.

"You see Alpha Naiyla there is a problem with that statement. Alphas I regret to inform you that there has been news of a traitor among us."

Whispers erupted around the room even angry roars that promised to destroy him once they get their hands on them. Honestly sitting here i can smell the fear rolling off some of them showing the true leaders.

I looked over at Naiyla to see the bonde boy holding her hand and comforting her while she fumed, which made me want to stomp over and rip his face off. But Her face was contorted in anger, even though she still only looked like an angry kitten.

Slowly but surely memories were coming back to me. Memories of when we were younger and we would play in a treehouse in the woods while our fathers did business.

One specific memory always played in my mind though. My favorite and most hated memory.

**.**

"Naiyla come on you're taking forever!!" I yelled down at Naiyla. It was her 4th birthday and we were running through the woods. And I climbed a tree and she wanted to be up there with me. Since I already shifted it was a piece of cake but she hadnt shifted yet.