Alpha Academy-The School

"No this is the tenth trip I've made today."

"Oh why?"

"The other baby Alphas didn't want to share my limo. One of them even sat in here for two hours so the other Alphas couldn't ride."

I chuckled, "That seems like something that we would do."

I looked out the window at all the lush wood that surrounded the school.

"Can I ask you a question?" I turned to look at, Wilson, the slim old man in the front seat.

"Sure ask away." I knew what it was going to be about. He was going to ask how I was an Alpha when I am a girl. Or why I have the Alpha gene shouldn't the oldest son. Truth is Lycans, like myself, only have one child. So if I was to be killed then there wouldn't be a prevailing Alpha to take over. So it didn't matter, either way if I was a boy I would have still been Alpha.

"How are you an Alpha when you are a girl?" Bingo.

"I was the first and last born. A Lycan."

He gripped the steering wheel tightly and clenched his jaw. This is the reaction I usually get when I tell people I am a Lycan. They immediately go on guard.

He probably thinks we are dangerous.

He does.

"You are Alpha Corvin's daughter?" He asked.

"Yeah why?" I scrutinised him knowing that there are other Alphas that are Lycan's around the world but only a few were Purebloods.

"Oh nothing. We are here." I looked out my window to see a medieval looking school that resembled a castle standing in the middle of a clearing that was surrounded by woods.

There were cars parked in the front, expensive cars, and even a golf cart.

"Thank you Wilson."

He nodded his head stiffly and I got out of the car with my snack bag and phone in hand.

I walked up to the gate and came to a sign that seemed to be carved from wood.

All Alphas report to the south wing auditorium.

The auditorium? Why? That's like a death sentence for the person who's holding this place down.

Maybe he wants us to fight to the death?

Probably.

I started walking towards the south wing which was to my left, taking in my surroundings. The school reminded me very much of Count Drake's Castle. It had stone block walls and very high ceilings. The surroundings looked like I was walking through Yosemite National Park and smelled like it too.

Maybe the smell of other Alphas could be removed.

You know we can't do that.

You know we can but you won't let us.

It'll only cause a bloodbath, Shira.

Maybe that's what I want.

I tuned out my Lycan, Shira, and continued walking. There were signs all throughout the blue accented hallway that pointed towards the location of the auditorium.

The stench of the other Alphas infiltrated my nose making me unconsciously cover it.

To me other Alphas smelled like rotten fish. And not even like two or three day old fish. More like few weeks old.