Meeting Francis

Above is Alpha Corvin again if you couldn't see it last time.
**•**
Alpha Naiyla Corvin

We walked through the tree line much to Francis's protest for his new shoes. But I ended up telling him that we were going to run anyway.

Both of us looked like a wild mess though. Since we knew there wasn't anyone in the forest we made an executive decision as Alphas and decided to play Cops and Robbers.....in the forest.

I was the cop and he was the robber.. Long story short as a cop I liked to get down and dirty and rolled around like a spy and everything.

And so did Francis.

So as we walked out we got puzzled looks and frightful stares.

It would make sense since no one in the world has seen more than two Lycans together at the same territory for long. Except us Lycans since we do have separate meetings with each other.

I think Francis noticed because he created a link with me and asked, "Why are they all staring?"

Wolves tend to only see two to four Lycans at a time. And they usually are allied packs. But since Alpha Reid is-

Who did you say?

I looked at him quizzically.

Alpha Micah Reid.

He is here? He said with malice.

I nodded and he was suddenly all Alpha scary mode. All of his features were suddenly darker and more terrifying.

Thinking there was danger I straightened myself out and turned my Alpha on.

This is going to be bad. Shira said.

Before I could ask Alpha Reid came storming out of the dorm building.

When I thought he was going to stop directly in front of him and size him up, he tackled him.

From the sheer force of the tackle they flew through a tree.

"What the hell are you guys doing!" I yelled after them. But they ignored me and continued fighting.

They tumbled through the forest breaking trees as they went. The destruction they were causing was ruining the cover that the trees provided us Lycans and Wolves.

"Alpha Naiyla! Alpha Naiyla!" I turned around to see Alpha Clell running toward me.

I was wondering what was making him so panicked. They just need to finish fighting. Both of them are equal in strength so they will both just draw and call the fight a tie.

I looked at the Alpha that stood panicking next to me.

"You need to stop them Alpha Naiyla. If they destroy anymore trees it will be easier to find this school. The barriers the seers put up will be demolished." he said.

"I can't stop them," I scoffed. It was dumb to stop two Lycans from fighting each other, "No one can stop two Lycans from fighting."

"You can Alpha. Since you have a direct bloodline to William Corvinus and Lucian you are the strongest bloodline here and command all of them basically. All you need to do is howl." he rushed out quickly.

I shook my head uncertainly but did what he said anyway. I shifted and got ready to howl only to stop short with Shira.

They won't listen to you. I need to do it. Their Lycans will force them to submit even if their dominance will get in the way.