Lycan Probs-Two Days

Above is what a Lycan looks like. We'll that's more of what Luca looks like because Shira is leaner.
**•**

Alpha Naiyla

"Are you guys going to join us for training?" I asked the others as we left the locker room. Us five girls only wearing sports bras and sweats.

"You're still going to train after that?" Katherine asked looking at me like I was insane.

"Well I'm not training. Micah and I have to train the Wolf Alphas and their packs." I said.

"Speaking of Micah are-" Kristina started but was cut off.

"Are you you guys like mates to eachother? That would be so cool since you know you're the two most powerful Alphas in this country and have the strongest bloodlines. OH MY GOD your kid will be like a mini superhero!!" Lauren yelled shaking my shoulders and looking me directly in the eyes.

"What she said." Kristina said.

"Uh no we aren't." I said kinda embarrassed.

"You guys are boyfriend and girlfriend?" Katherine asked confused.

"Mm no." I said.

"Talking?"

"I guess that's what you can call it." I said thinking and tapping my chin.

"You guys really should your kid will kick ass. I'll even train him to be a ninja assassin." Amanda said already thinking over training tactics.

"I'll help you pick out the lingerie if you need some sexy stuff for the bedroom." Katherine said wiggling her eyebrows at me.

"You guys are embarrassing." I said covering my face.

"Subject change! What do you guys even do at training?" Lauren yelled skipping around all of us.

Considering what we just did I would think she would be like the rest of us. Sore, bruised, and tired.

"Basically just what happened in there but extremely easier. We basically destroy their bodies little by little to make muscle." I said shrugging.

"Sounds fun ill go." Kristina said.

"We'll go too." Amanda said speaking for herself and Lauren who was looking out the window at a small group of squirrels running around playing.

"She's easily distracted isn't she." I asked looking at Lauren.

"Yeah she has a lot of energy in her small body." Amanda said looking at her best friend smiling, "But that's one of the reasons I love her. I need someone to balance out my anger. It wouldn't make sense to have two angry people together."

"Yeah I guess that makes sense. Come to think about it that's probably why Beta Lace and I are BestFriends." I said now remembering, "Guys I'll meet you at the training grounds I have to go check on said best friend." I yelled as I ran toward the infirmary.

I've been checking on him hourly ever since my father told me to leave. Either by showing up or mind linking the doctor, who was quite afraid of me after Shira threatened to eat his toes and fingers one by one in front of his cat.

I slid into the door that Lace was held in to see him eating what I made for him with a small smile on his face.

"Lace!!" I yelled jumping across the room and landing on him engulfing him in my arms.

"Okay okay Naiyla injured person here. It's fine. My arms just missing a piece and all. But that's okay." He said wrapping his arms around me.

"I'm so so sorry I am just so happy to see you alive and decent looking. I thought you were going to die on me!" I yelled.