Oh Baby

I don't know about you guys but I've been waiting since the beginning for this🙌

And I want to give a special thank to @kikibuscus2259 for my AMAZEBALLS cover.😭🙌❤️

**•**

Alpha Naiyla Corvin

I stared at the woman straight in her bright purple eyes. Pregnant?

Yes we did mate but it's usually the second time that we mate that I would have gotten pregnant.

"So I'm pregnant? With a kid? Like a hybrid baby?" I asked confused.

"No you see you are pregnant with two babies. One being a vampire and the other a Lycan." She said.

"Blasphemy, that is impossible." Polaris said.

"Not exactly impossible Polaris."

"Then how." he stated.

"You were bitten by a vampire correct?" she asked and I nodded, "And Micah switched blood with you correct," I nodded again, "She is the first female in the Corvinus line. Some aspects of her are bound to be different just like her eyes don't change to yellow but to green. When the two of them mated she had two eggs that had Lycan DNA but with the vampire venom still in her system and Micah's, there needed to be something to absorb it. So one of the eggs absorbed the venom and gave over the Lycan DNA to the other egg. So they will be stronger than Naiyla and Micah. Also the fact that she is related to Marcus helped the transition for the fetus."

I just stared at her as she relayed all the information to us because I know I was confused.

I looked at Micah who still lay on the ground with a pained look on his face and moved off of the wall trying to walk over to him but the wall once again stopped me.

"If I'm not part vampire then why do I have another voice in my head? Telling me to drain everyone and put on the Alpha Ring for its power." I said trying so desperately to reach Micah.

"I wouldn't know about why you have the voice but it telling you to drink blood and put on the ring is to help your vampire fetus to grow and get stronger. The Alpha Ring will give you all the power that you need to carry the two of them." another one of the council said.

I could only faintly hear what they were saying because Shira was pissed at the fact that she could not get To Micah.

He is weak Naiyla we need to protect him!!!

I can't get through!

Let me try. She said before making me shift and pummeling into the forcefield.

"You will not be able to get through Naiyla. You are carrying a vampire child." Tigris said.

"Then give him to me." Shira barked out.

"Why are you so protective of him?" Polaris said.

"He is not up to his usual strength. I need to protect my mate." She growled out.

"What is wrong with him?" Tigris asked, watching me as I pummeled into the wall.

"We haven't merged packs yet." she growled getting ready to kill everyone in this castle.

"If he was to be saved you would calm down?" Polaris said.

She nodded.

"Then suppress his link with his other pack until you get home. He will be slightly stronger but will not feel the effects. When you get back home undo it and merge packs immediately." He said.