Bachelor and Bachelorette

Above: First two are the beach house the last is A picture of what Micah's room is supposed to look like.

I hope you guys enjoyed the first rewritten chapter:)

**•**

Alpha Micah Reid

I walked down the street on my way to pick up Naiyla's present. It was 1 o'clock in the morning and two months after my pack was completely joined with Naiyla's pack.

I called the store to have them stay open for me to come get it and waited until Naiyla fell asleep to do so.

As I strolled, whistling to some unknown tune I felt someone watching me.

I didn't look but I did slow down my walking to make them come toward me faster.

After a few minutes the person came up behind me but what I didn't expect was for a needle to be shot into my arm.

I was too focused on the person walking to notice the guy in the trees.

All of a sudden a van drove up and multiple guys stepped out with masks on and wearing all black.

I stood my ground even though the world around me was swirling and everything was becoming hazy.

The men surrounded me and I widened my stance getting ready to fight but before I could the world turned upside down.

"Make sure he had enough to stay like that for a while." I heard before everything went black.

~~*~~

Alpha Naiyla Corvin

I stretched around on the bed searching for Micah's warmth. I sat up quickly not finding it and looked around.

Once I didn't find Micah I jumped up and ran around the house searching for him. When I didn't find him in there I ran outside and toward the pack house.

It was 1:30 in the morning and I was panicking.

I burst through the door and yelled for Lace, Mark, Elijah, Isaiah, Jeremy, Clouse, and anyone else.

Lace, Mark, Elijah, Isaiah, Jeremy, and Clouse were nowhere to be found according to either their mates or other pack members.

"Can someone go into my office and call the nearest packs? Larsen assemble your top five trackers to get-"

"Woah woah woah what's happening?" Amanda said coming from outside with Lauren behind her, dragging her feet.

"Micah, Lace, Jeremy, Clouse, Elijah, Isaiah, and Mark are missing." I said.

She looked at me funnily then started chuckling, "They aren't missing they took Micah out to his bachelor weekend. You know since your wedding is in two weeks?"

I slapped a hand to my forehead, "That makes total sense. Is anyone else gone that I should know about?" I asked.

"Zero, Aiden, and Francis oh and what's his name you know from the Lycan Guard?"

"Dean?" I asked.

"Yeah him. They all took him somewhere." she said shrugging.

I shook my head sighing, "I'm so sorry everyone false alarm."

Everyone let out the scared breath they were holding and went back to bed.

"That also reminds me we have to go to Naiyla." Amanda said.

"What go where?" I asked skeptically.

"Your bachelorette party. Just because you're preggo doesn't mean we can't have fun." she said, "Now go pack for three days. Only comfy clothes," she said before turning around and picking Lauren up from where she fell asleep on the ground.