18

"Muchas gracias!" I say in Spanish and Shawn makes a weird sound. I look up from my menu and I can see that he is trying so hard not to laugh. "Shawnnn."

"Sorry." He says in a squeazy voice and I get mad.

"Shaaaawwnnn!" I whine and he bursts out laughing. "You're an as*s. F*ck you!" I shape my napkin into a ball and I throw it at him. It hits his forehead. His facial expression changes and he stares at me. Then he mimics crying. I roll my eyes. "If you stop crying I'll give you a handjob." He lifts his head from his palm.

"right here?" He whispers as he looks around.

"Yeah. I can scoot over to your side of the table. The tablecloth will cover us." I say as I smooth out the light green fabric.

"Deal." He says as he offers me his hand and we shake them, a sign that we closed off a deal.

I get up from my seat and I move my chair closer to Shawn's chair. He helps me sit down and I manage to pull the tablecloth more to his side of the table. I grab my bag and I take out the baby wipes to clean my hands. Then I move my hand down to his crotch and I start rubbing him over his jeans. I do this for a good minute up until he starts moving in his seat.

"Feeling unsettled, Shawn?" I ask as I grab him harder this time. He moans and he bites his lip.

"Don't play with me." He says as he puts his arm over my shoulder. I rest my head on him and I unzip his pants, taking his d*ck out of his briefs.

"It so soft." I say as I lift my head and I lick his ear. He again shifts in his seat and I giggle. "Do you like that Shawn?"

"I f*cking love it." He answers as he grabs my chin and he starts kissing me deeply. He takes me by surprise as he parts my lips with his tongue. I can feel his need, his tongue desperately touching mine, doing their little dance. I instinctively start stroking him faster, squeezing his head harder and then releasing my grip as I move towards the base. That makes him moan in my mouth.

A person clears its throat.

"Here is your food ma'am." Says the young boy in front of us. He looks like he has seen a ghost. I stop the kiss and I look at the Spanish boy.

"And? Place it on the table. And bring me a hot towel." I tell him as he clumsily places our plates on the table. He looks so nervous. I smile to myself. Men are so easy. The moment you touch their d*ck or they see that you're touching someone's d*ck, they either melt or they melt in jealousy.

"Ye-yes, I will bring it right now." He says without looking me in the eyes. He leaves in a hurry and Shawn smacks his lips.

"The look he gave us." Says Shawn as he laughs. I nod.

"That's that jealousy." I tell him as I now add my other hand on his member. He closes his eyes for a good minute and then he opens them to looks around to see if people are noticing us. To be honest, I don't even care if they do. I love it when Shawn is at my mercy. I am now moving both of my hands and each one of them rotates in a different direction. This is driving him crazy because I feel how he is thrusting his hips in my fists.

Again, we are interrupted by the young boy that brings us the towel.

"Here ma'am. Anything else?"

"Leave." I tell him with a straight face and he does that immediately.

"Damn Bey, stop, I can't cum here. People are watching." He says as he looks to our left, where an old couple is seemingly staring at us. They try not to make it way too obvious, but I bet that they know that I am stroking his dick.