31

I apologize in advance for any spelling mistakes you may find. I hope that you enjoyed this chapter and remember to leave a comment and a star to show this chapter some love 💘

Beyoncé POV

Thankfully, we got safe and sound on this military plane

Thankfully, we got safe and sound on this military plane. I knew that Tahir had connections with an underground group of military men that were elite trained mercenaries. At first, I was scared about this life, thinking that I am living amongst death and people who are coo-coo, but now I am unimpressed. Nothing surprises me anymore, I am just disgusted by this world. That's it. I am already living in the grayest point that a person could ever walk on, I am my kidnapper's boyfriend, I almost got killed twice, I killed people because of the job that I have now and my mental health is also declining. Going from a normal rich girl to a girl who has to live amongst wolves and I have to act like them all the time, changes you. It molds you into something who you are not. You become what you have never wanted. Pretending all day and night, speaking how you want to be heard, acting how you want to be noticed by others, playing the rules by the games that not the society made, the rules these twisted people make...it changes you more than what I could ever imagine. I don't see my life as a priority, I see it as a luxury because I know that I can die any minute. As we are ascending in the air, someone could shoot with a powerful weapon in one of the airplane engines and it's over for us. When we land there can be people waiting to kill us. The captain of this plane can be a paid assassin. I can die any of these days by the hand of any of my enemies or Shawn's enemies, but I want to live each day the way I want. I am no longer restrained by other people's opinions, by anyone's mindset, by traditions, society believes...Honey I live in hell, I bathe in hell, I dinner in hell. Just like Gerald Butler said in 300 Spartans and I love that movie because he looked delicious there. I love me some white men from time to time. Vanilla isn't my favorite type of ice cream, but there are some strange days when you crave it if you know what I mean. I am talking to myself and a hand snaps me out of my monologue.

"Are you alright my princess?" Asks Tahir as he rubs his palm on my forearm

"Are you alright my princess?" Asks Tahir as he rubs his palm on my forearm. I blink a few times, trying to process that someone is touching me. I seem to have a problem with this for a while, I simply disconnect and I need a few minutes to realize where I am.