10

"Damn, this private jet is big

"Damn, this private jet is big." I say as I get comfortable in my seat. Lathered seats, glass tables, a big white couch, a fireplace. This place screams money.

"This isn't the only big thing I own." He says with a smirk on his face. I let out a big sigh as I rub my face.

"Shawn, stop. I told you-"

"Yes sir, I remember, you need to date me first then you will let me enjoy the passion you have between your legs. But we've been going on quite a few dates."

"So? Is it my fault that you fell in love with me before I even had a chance to know your name? Look I didn't forget about those 11 months that you kept me doing God knows what."

"You said you don't want to know."

"That's true. But that doesn't change what happened." I say as I look out the porthole of the jet.

The truth is...I started liking him little by little. I know that approximately two months have passed since that ambush at his house. We have been on a lot of dates since then: we went to restaurants, we had picnics, we went to the beach or we simply stayed at home; but we always got dressed up for the occasion. It was nice. So nice. We would just talk about ourselves, about the future, the problems that are now revolving around the world. Any topic you could think, we discussed it. It's so easy to talk to him because he listens to what I have to say and he never interrupts me. I know that it is super weird to enjoy being captive but he never treated me wrongly. He is always super sweet, gentle, and caring with me. We never got to have sex but I was growing impatient. I was putting it off because I was nervous. I mean, I wanted to sleep with him but knowing how much experience he has kind of held me back. Even though I slept with guys his age, Shawn seemed so confident in his skills. The way he acted around me, it looked like we were a couple since the beginning of time. He was always hugging me at night and even if I hated it at first, I ended up loving the feeling of him hugging me. He is so tall that his body would just cover mine. He also kept his hands to himself, he never grabbed my ass, he never made any weird commentaries, he was always polite.

"Are you mad at me?" Asks Shawn, interrupting my line of thoughts.

"No. I mean, kind of. I want to lay down." I say as I turn my head to look in his eyes.

"Well we can lay right here, the couch can be turned into a bed."

"Really? Cool." I say as I watch how Shawn does all the job. I wait until he is finished and I jump on the couch-bed. "Oh my God! Is it bad that I jumped?" I ask scared. He starts laughing.

"No, don't worry. This is a strong jet." He says as he lays next to me. He places on hand on my thigh and he squeezes it. I smile.

On one of our dates, I asked him for how long he held me captive before I woke up that day. You know, after he made me forget everything. I didn't want to know what he did to me, but he assured me that he didn't force himself on me. He also explained that he did a thing to me and how that made me forget. He said that I was really crazy, he told me about how I wouldn't eat, about how I would fight him back and about how I broke his nose once. He said that I was doing everything to escape and the only way I could act differently with him, was to calm me down. He said that he tried staying next to me, reading to me or talking to me, but I would not stay in place. He also said that he came up with the idea of making me forget since I was getting weak physically. I injured myself way too much and I had to heal. So he caused that traumatic event that made me forget. I never asked him what he did to me because I bet that he beat the living soul out of me, so there was no need for him to confirm that.