26

Jay-z POV

"Don't f*ck with me you limp d*ck face." Says Beyoncé.

"Ann Marie please calm down." I yell but it feels like she is not paying attention to anything but Tim.

"Tim, I will not tell you twice." She says again

I feel how the tension rises between all of us. Beyoncé's alter ego is out and there is nothing I can do to stop her. They both pulled their guns at the same time and before I can make a move, the silence of the night is filled with the sound of their gunshots.

14 hours earlier...

"Baby, please tell me what are you doing." I beg Beyoncé, not knowing how to tell her that I already knew about this or how to lie to her or if I should even talk about this topic with her.

"Huh?" Asks Bey as she looks through some files in my office that is also her office. We always share our working space. She is seating at our desk and she is turning page after page from some folder. I sigh.

"I'm talking about Kelly." I say calmly.

"What about her?" She says nonchalantly as she immediately finds what she was looking after and all of her attention goes to that file. I can see how the light in her eyes changes and she shifts into that cold-hearted person that is, as of now, my best negotiator. I don't know how she does it but she is better at this than me, even though I've been doing this sh*t the biggest part of my life and Bey, after just a few months she is about to drag me out of my throne. As she should. I say to myself.

"She is your best friend." I say as I try to figure out what is her next move.

"Used to be. In the past. In my past life." Says Bey as she walks past me to go back to the living room. I catch up to her and I choose to walk at her pace. "Aliosha, who the f*ck is Tim Weatherspoon?"

I sigh behind her and Aliosha stares at me. I nod.

"He is one of the guys that usually handles the 'transportation' for us." Explains Alexei and I pass my hands through my hair.

"He is dangerous. He has no respect for women. No matter how powerful you are." I warn her. She turns around to look at me and she gives me her death stare. I bite my lip and I try to come up with an excuse that she can buy. "Nothing stops him from killing people. He's an orphan, he never had a family or felt what real love is, he is a damned weapon."

"Has he ever met me?" She asks as she puts her hands on her hips. I stare at her, knowing that no matter how many arguments I'll bring, she will do what she has planned.

"So what's your plan?" I ask her.

"Buy her. Period. And you, Russian-face a*s. Can you contact him and tell him that the The Sniper needs to check this transaction?"

I smile as I hear the nickname that she received after killing Oliver Sanders. I bite my cheek, trying to keep my laughter silenced. You know, I never thought that she was this strong. Physically and mentally. Since she woke up that day, it's been 8 beautiful months, months of transition, of pain and hopefully of love. I do love her. I loved her ever since I saw her when she was little. Now don't get me wrong, I didn't love her back then, I just wanted to kill her. That was my intention that day in the park when I told her that I am the nangunguna when she was around 12 years old. But after talking to her for a few seconds that day I knew that she will grow up to be brilliant. She was polite and respectful, telling me that her daddy will be here in a few minutes and that he would hurt me if I did something to her. She was calm the whole time and that surprised the f*ck out of me. And then, 8 years later I kidnapped her to show Matthew how much he hurt me, but little did I know how crazy in love I'll be with her. I kidnapped her when she was 20 during the second semester of her second year of college. It took me almost a year to break her down and I've been treating her the way she deserves since the beginning, but she doesn't remember a thing from those first 11 months. It's August and we are one month away from her birthday, and she already missed her 21st birthday. And I want to compensate for all that sadness she ever felt so I better make her happy. So as much as I want to laugh when I hear her call herself black widow, I tone it down because I know the hell I and her father put her through.