34

I apologize in advance for any spelling mistakes you may find. I hope that you enjoyed this chapter and remember to leave a comment and a star to show this chapter some love 💘

Beyoncé POV

I had to wake up early to go to my doctor's appointment. Shawn has no idea that I am actually going to get my IUD removed today. He only knows that I have some work to do. I roll out of bed feeling a little raw. He went ham on me last night. I look back at him and I see how he opens his eyes, searching after me.

"Shawn I need to meet with that guy I told you about. The one with the empty houses."

"Oh yeah yeah. Ok but be careful, call me whenever." He says in a raspy voice. I smile.

"Yes, I already know that."

"Love you B."

"I love you too baby." I tell him as I lean over the bed to reach him and give him a peck on the lips.

Quickly I shower, get dressed in a pair of baggy jeans and a loose blouse. I also pick up a baseball cap and I head out along with my 6 bodyguards. Shawn told me that he will never ever leave me alone and I couldn't agree more. After what we've been through, I understand the need he has to keep me safe.

The ride to the doctor's office was smooth and it was a private office so that meant that with good money you always get good service. After we stop, I let one of the men open the door for me and we head inside. A young woman greets me with a big smile plastered on her face.

"Good morning, Miss Latrassi." She says in a fake pleasant tone.

"Oh please, call me Marie." I tell her. She nods her head and she tells me to get inside one of the white-painted rooms. Everything was clean and I liked that. The furniture was minimal, the only spot of color was the green plants and the flowers from around this apartment or office. Whatever. I only need to get this thing removed. Because after I will have my babies, Shawn will be the one who will have to cut the middle man and get a good ass vasectomy, since I won't allow anything in my body but him. And toys of course. I find myself smiling when the doctor that took care of me in the hospital when I banged my head against the buddha statue over one year ago or more, enters the room.

"Hello, Miss Latrassi. It's good to see you again. You've told me that you need a change. Please explain to me how can I be of help?"

"I need you to remove my IUD."

{10 minutes later}

A small procedure just cost me 20 grand. But I prefer this rather than the musty bureaucracy. He told me that I might feel some cramping for the next 20 minutes or so because my body just felt the change but other than that I'm fine. As per usual, I can call him whenever I need him. Day or night. Money moves people. And I have money.

We arrive home and the first thing that I do is go straight to the walk-in closet that is situated on the same floor where my dad slept. I communicate this to one of my bodyguards and off I go. I am looking after these nice boots that I bought while we were in Switzerland, while I got my tooth fixed and almost lost my foot.

 I am looking after these nice boots that I bought while we were in Switzerland, while I got my tooth fixed and almost lost my foot