17

Shawn POV

She is sitting right across from me. A pair of shorts that appear to be panties rather than shorts, a tank top and no bra. I don't know where I should stare first: her thick thighs, her nipples or the belly that was poking out of her shorts because they were pretty tight. I clear my throat.

"Baby, can you give me a glass of water from there?" I signal with my head to the table that is situated a few feet behind her. She looks up from her papers.

"Of course." She says and she gets up. Her ass literally ate those f*cking shorts because they got stuck between her buttcheeks and I completely lose it.

"jesus christ." I say under my breath. When she walked to the table, her cheeks were moving as if they had their own mind. Left cheek, right cheek, left cheek, right cheek. The amount of a*s that she has its illegal. The whole combination is fatal and ever since we started having sex she gained that good dick weight. I smack my lips.

"There you go." She says as she hands me a glass of water and a coaster.

"Thank you so much." I say with a hoarse voice. She sits back on her chair and she keeps on reading what I've told her. Why did I have to give her an 18-page review I wrote about the poor management that one of my franchises conducted. I am boiling. My d*ck is getting harder by the minute, tapping the zipper of my pants the same way the SWAT does when they try to break down a door. "Bey, answer honestly: do you like sucking my dick?" Her eyes widen and her lips form a perfect 'o'. I rub my bottom lip with my index finger. My eyes are embracing every single curve she has, from her round breasts to her full thighs.

"Um...yeah." She says as she takes a piece of hair and she sticks it behind her ear. I decide to make her move in her seat so I grab my crotch with my left hand, squeezing the growing bludge a little. I observe how her eyes go directly to my crotch and she bites her bottom lip. This makes me even more determined than before. I have a plan and I will stick to it.

"I have an offer to make you and this will serve as an example for future situations." I explain to her and she is all ears. "I want to fuck you but here is the trick: if you manage not to orgasm, I'll take you to the next meeting I have, you will be able to participate and all; but if you orgasm, you will let me use your body as I wish for a day, that includes anal, deepthroating and anything that comes to my mind. That's the deal. If you accept, that means that you know you can win because otherwise, you wouldn't accept it. What do you say, Mrs. Beyoncé, are you in or out?" I watch how her thighs clench. She looks troubled and I couldn't be happier. I know for a fact that she will accept this and that she will be able to postpone her orgasm. I just like torturing her a little, she is always so bossy with me so sex is the only terrain where I can be the boss. And this is only possible because she lets me. She likes it when I take control. Of course, I will never obligate her to do something, so that means that she can always say no. And no it's a no.

She gets up and she leans in. I am thinking that maybe she will pass, but I see her grabbing the glass of water and drinking a bit from it. I smile at her.

"And what would I have to do while you'll be fucking me?" She asks with one of her eyebrows raised. I chuckle.

"You can keep on reading my review."

"For how long?"

"15 minutes." Her face drops and I do my best not to laugh out loud. She looks scared. Beyoncé already knows that I can make her orgasm only with my d*ck. She looks around the room as she thinks about my proposal. A few seconds pass by and she finally opens up her mouth.

"Good. But no foreplay."

"Yes ma'am." I agree but there she made her biggest mistake. She thinks that if I won't lick her p*ssy that she will magically be in pain and she won't orgasm. Wrong! Even if she will be in pain for a few minutes, that would only make her vagina to work more and get double the lubrication than per usual. When you use foreplay, everything is gradual, when you force things without being lubricated enough, your body does everything to turn your emotions to the positive side. So she will end up having a harder time keeping down her orgasm, but hey, she chose that.