30

*Mood because this chapter is too much*

Beyoncé POV

"SHAWN WAKE UP, WAKE UP!"

I start screaming at my future husband. I can't even believe what I'm seeing. Our beautifully decorated room with gold and black accessories, colors that I love, is now consumed by fire. I am shaking him as hard as I can. And he won't budge. I can't believe that the moment my life seems to get normal, some crazy shit happens. I feel how I panic more each second that passes with him lying unconscious. Maybe he died from carbon monoxide poisoning. I say to myself as I don't stop shaking him. Why won't he wake up?

"PLEASE WAKE UP, PLEASE!"

I scream at the top of my lungs as I cry my heart out. The fire is spreading throughout the room and I can't reach the bathroom because the fire already got there. I am standing here shaking Shawn continuously and I already know I'm going to die. I don't stop shaking him. God, if you are in the room with me...give me strength. I want to be a mom, I want to get my kids to school, to go on dates, to enjoy life. Please God... I suddenly drag him and with all my power I somehow manage to get him off the bed. I wrap my blouse around my mouth. I don't want to inhale this air. I drag him as fast as I can, feeling that I can faint any second. I know that I have to move fast because the moment I open the door the fire will spread rapidly. I figured out how I can carry him fastly: gluing his chest on my back. I did a lot of training and I am strong enough to do that, but this situation was way too overwhelming. All I can do is fight back. As soon as I open the door I jump out and I land on my belly, a sharp pain traveling through my body so I scream it out.

"AAAGHH!"

At that moment Shawn grabs me and drags away from the sliding door of our bedroom while he is coughing his lungs out.

"we...need...to...move." He tries to say while he is still coughing. "Jump." He says as he points me to one of the bushes below. I do as he says and I jump as well as I can, making sure that I'm not going to injure myself. He follows behind me and I hear him grunt in pain.

"Are you ok?" I ask, tears rolling down my cheeks.

"We need to run Beyoncé." He says as he hurries me to our garage. He opens the door and he walks as if he injured one of his legs. I swallow hard. "Fuck, they cut the tires." He says as he looks at our two cars: a Jeep and a BMW.

"We need to cover." I tell him as I look around, trying to figure out a way we can make it out of here alive.

*click clack*

A click makes my head snap in the direction of the sound. At that moment my alter ego comes out. I cannot stand when people try to defy me. Me and Shawn share the same concerned look. The sound came from the door that connects our garage with the inside of the house. I murmur to him to get inside and before I can even act, I see myself slowly opening the door of the car, ripping the wires below the wheel and connecting them, starting the engine. I am hearing some faint murmurs and I bet that it's my schizophrenia kicking in. But it was Shawn talking to me. I am not going to pay attention to him right now.