36

I apologize in advance for any spelling mistakes you may find. I hope that you enjoyed this chapter and remember to leave a comment and a star to show this chapter some love 💘

Beyoncé's POV

"How do you feel?" Asks Tahir as he places a fluffy pillow under my feet. It was covered in red and gold thread. Very stylish. I'm laying on my back on a sofa that is so comfortable, it might as well be a bed. I look up at him.

"Good." I say as he offers me a big smile. I roll my eyes so hard that I think they will fall out of their sockets when he takes off the robe he had on. Now he is only left with a pair of grey sweatpants that show the print of his manhood. I owed him after he offered a hand with our transportation when we had the Interpol after our asses. It turns out that the British man I killed that night was an undercover agent that was sent to catch this big mobster. That turned out to be Shawn. So basically I saved his ass. He has all of his life to show me how grateful he is for saving his life. The problem at the moment is that he has no idea who that guy was and I just found out. This morning I talked to Tahir about some businesses I've done around the world and how I needed to settle somewhere near a strong alliance. He almost did a backflip on his chair when he heard what I said, he told me all the benefits and shit of living in Saudi Arabia. I sigh out loud when I see him pat his length, trying to hide it.

"Tahir." I say tiredly.

"Sweet Princess." He says in a sensual voice. "Do you want to drink something? Wine, champagne...whatever you want princess." He says as he picks up a bottle of liquor from the table and pours himself a drink.

"You're not a very religious man." I say as I see him take a sip.

"I've fallen in love with more...western tastes." He says as his eyes travel my body. I'm wearing a long black gown that fits me like a glove. It hugs my curves so well. Unfortunately, I am not wearing a bra and my nipples harden beneath the fine clothing. I hope he can't see that but his eyes give him away. A smirk appears on his face.

(this is the night gown she was wearing)

"We have an agreement. I need to call Shawn." My tone is serious. I hear him tsk at me.

"First, payment, then you can call your man." He says as he rushes to a different room. I guess it's the kitchen or wherever he stores his alcoholic drinks. He doesn't drink a lot but he does enjoy two glasses of whatever liquor he loves. He comes back with that big ass smile on his face. I want to slap it out of him. He pops open the bottle of Möet and he pours me a glass. "This is for you. To start the warmth in your lower abdomen. Would you like to get a foot massage?" He asks as he already sits where my pillow was before, my legs in his lap. He didn't wait for me to answer. Long fingers start stroking my feet and I close my eyes. His touch is tender and I moan in agreement as my body relaxes thanks to his touch and the wine.

"Tahir, don't do this."

"I am very picky with my women. I haven't been with a woman in a long time. To feel a warm body next to mine in bed. To worship an angelic body."