35

I apologize in advance for any spelling mistakes you may find. I hope that you enjoyed this chapter and remember to leave a comment and a star to show this chapter some love 💘

Beyoncé POV

"What THE HELL are you doing here?" I yank Kelly's arm. I want to drag her as far away from my father as possible. She cries out when my grip doesn't loosen up. I let go of her arm, giving her my death stare as a sign to spill the beans.

"I wanted to visit you sis'. Look at me, I'm a changed woman. I love that man." Says Kelly as she looks at Tim and she sends him a kiss. I roll my eyes. I can't believe that out of all the days she could visit me, she had to be here today. Nothing was going as planned. I hate when people intervene without knowing that their small comments or presence can ruin a whole operation. I don't doubt that she has good intentions but I wish she would've called. Tim had Shawn's number and he could've called him, then he would've given me the phone and we could've talked. But no, may God forbid we make rational decisions.

"Yeah, but my dad is here." I say through gritted teeth.

"Yuck. If 'ruin our mood' was a person, that would be him. Why is he here by the way?" She asks as she touches her earrings. Those must be Swarovski or diamonds, nevertheless, they looked beautiful and expensive. She smelled from a mile away that she wanted to show off the new money she had around her. That's why I always make plans. Plans are made to be followed. I can't seem to keep my temper and I start pacing around. Shawn always does this when he is mad, he says it calms him down. I do it just because. Nothing can ever calm my nerves down. It's like once you lit the fire, nothing can put it out, unless it goes out by itself.

"I'm trying to convince him that Shawn is my lover. My husband actually." I say, feeling how my mind is racing. I try to be as subtle as I can while I glance quickly at our black SUV parked at the entry of the park, a few feet from us, a considerable amount of feet, and I try to spot something. Someone.

"Oh and he's cool with all that?" She asks while raising a perfectly carved eyebrow.

"Since when did you start wearing makeup?" I ask, trying to buy time. If there is one thing I cannot tolerate is being late. If you want to be around me, you need to be on time. I say to myself.

"Um, since my man is a part of the mob and I know he would kiss my feet for me. I got me a girl that is a professional makeup artist. See?" She says as she puts all her face in my face, removing her curly hair away from her cheeks. It's like her hair was a waterfall. Such a beautiful kinky curl pattern.

"Look, he doesn't know all of this Kelly." I turn around to look at Shawn and I see him staring at me. None of them seem to be talking and I run a hand through my blonde silk press. This is not going as planned. "Just try to be normal. And by normal, I mean don't be yourself." I say and I start pacing again making sure I seemed bothered. I once again glanced back at our SUV and I saw a beautiful matte black Harley Davidson pass right by our car and I had to bite my smile.

"Understood." Kelly says eventually and we get back to our three men. "Hi, my man." Says Kelly when she gets by Tim's side, leaving a kiss on his right cheek. He smiles at her.

"So...you two live together or..." Says my dad as his hand waved in the air. I give Kelly a look and she knows not to say a word.

"They recently met dad." I tell him with a big smile on my face.

"He also saved her, from, you know?" He asks, nothing but a blank stare revealing his true intentions. My smile doesn't disappear. I look at him and I want too badly to go and hug him but I know who he is and I know he will never change. Sometimes you need to remove the roots to solve a problem. I say to myself.