1

If you enjoy my books, please consider subscribing to my Patreon and helping me out

If you enjoy my books, please consider subscribing to my Patreon and helping me out. There you have more chances to get a chapter how YOU like🥰 https://patreon.com/egolis

"Kelly, would you stop? It doesn't sound that bad after all". I say to one of my best friends. She is so annoying, always wanting to know my business.

"He spent the night at your house and all y'all did was cuddle?". She asks me with one raised eyebrow.

"It was nice!". I say while covering my burning cheeks with my palms.

"Well nice won't make you orgasm honeyyyy!". Says Michelle in her sassy tone. I pull out my tongue at her and she does the same.

"Bey didn't sleep with him because she needs a real man". Says Nicky while eyeing me.

"An old man". Adds Rihanna. I pick up my water bottle and I throw it at her. "Admit it, he doesn't do shit for you".

"He does stuff for me!". I whine.

"If he would've made you feel some type of way, you would have slept with him."

"Well, I'm not ready yet! Look, I need to know the guy well and when I will get comfortable enough, I will get down to business." I explain to Kelly.

"You've been dating him for eight months. That's more than enough. Besides, at this rate, he probably cheating on you." Says Rihanna. I look at her and I snort.

"I know I am." I say while whistling.

"Beyoncé!". Shouts Solange outraged. I roll my eyes. With her virgin ass. I say to myself.

They are tiring me with their interrogation. I want to try dating guys my age because old men are mischievous. The biggest problem is that they are so good in bed. Guys after 30 years old, know how to fuck you to the moon. They got it down from the confidence that is well based in their case; to the movements, the way they move their fingers and tongue, the way they whisper into your ear. Older men for the win! I say to myself. All I wanted to do, was to give this guy a chance to change my mind because I didn't want to marry a guy that was 20 years older than me and when I would be 40 I would have to fuck other guys because his dick won't work. No. That ain't going to be me.

Also, why do they all think that I don't like Lyndall? He is very sweet and gentle. He took me to prom and we've known each other since the beginning of time. We felt super comfortable with each other, he made me laugh and all...but there was no sexual chemistry between us. I may have woken up some type of feelings inside of him, but he never did anything for me. At all. I didn't even wish to see him naked. He NEVER turned me on. What my friends were saying is true, but I can't just admit it. I am tired of searching for the perfect guy when no one meets my expectations. I've been hooked up with so many guys and I never found someone who could take care of my heart and my coochie. Yeah, yeah, I know, I'm a bad person for dating other men while I was in a relationship with Lyndall, but I didn't like him that much. I had needs, physical needs that had to be fulfilled and...