32

Shawn's POV

Shawn's POV

"Who was the guy you were talking to the other day?" Asks Beyoncé as she takes a bite of her bacon. We were having breakfast and she was eating out of her big a*s plate as per usual. This woman has the biggest appetite I've seen in my entire life, yet I will always buy her the best food and in the biggest quantity always.

"Huh?" I ask, not knowing what she was talking about. I talked to 15 or 20 people the other day. I've had quite a few surprises: the first one, I found who was the mole; and two, I encountered a dozen people who would give their life for mine in exchange for a good price. Of course, I needed to be careful around Beyoncé because I don't want her to get stressed about this.

"The other day, when I was sucking your d*ck, you were talking to a guy. Who was he?" She asks as she looks up from her plate to stare into my eyes. I know her very well and I know that look. She is trying to sound normal even though she suspects something. When she knows she is right, she acts like she is Jesus's mother, Mary. Sometimes I wonder if she likes to piss me off on purpose because I know that she enjoys testing my limits. Of course, if I ever get mad at her, it always ends in a very orgasmic situation, but she never complained.

And there it is. Her alter ego. The cuffed dragon. I never mention that it was a man. Or a woman. Yet she knew who I was talking to. She identified him. I bet you $50 that she recognized the voice and realized it was her father. I say to myself as I frown. Both of us can act.

"A man that could help me stay safe in Manila." I tell her as I take a sip of my tea. She keeps on chewing her food while she thinks about what she could ask next.

"Yeah, but what's his name?" She asks as she looks away from me.

"You already know who it was." I tell her as I wipe my mouth with the green tissue that each one of us had next to our plates. She slowly looks up at me and she nods. She stays silent for a few minutes and then her mood changes, acting like if nothing happened.

I look to my right and I see Tahir sitting at a table with the men that are supposed to help us, but he is constantly glancing at us

I look to my right and I see Tahir sitting at a table with the men that are supposed to help us, but he is constantly glancing at us. He can't keep his eyes off of Bey and I wish I could shove one of his missiles up his ass. We talked this morning about our traveling plan and how we had to stay as off the grid as possible. I really want to find a way to get us there without going through hell. Bey is already tired from everything that has happened and I know that she just wants to live a normal life. I sigh as I look back to my plate and I realize that Bey is smiling at me.