Chapter 33

OLIVIA

The pub was not too crowded and as soon as I sat at a table, Niall sent me a smile and bent down slightly to kiss me. Every single time, it made my whole body throb. I think the fact that we were together now hadn't sunk in yet and when he kissed me, it still felt unreal, like I was imagining it or simply hoping for it. But it was true, and every time it hit me, I felt a wave of excitement wash over me.

"I'll get us beer, just find a table."

I frowned as he left until I realized he meant a pool table. I got up again, happy that I left my purse in the car, and grabbed two sticks and a rack. Niall came back and handed me my beer before taking one of the sticks. I put my mug on the nearest table and tilted my head as I looked at him apply chalk to the tip. Just looking at him doing that made me realize I was going to lose, there was no doubt about it.

"So, you're gonna show me how to play?" I asked, feeling my lips curl as he looked up at me.

"Yeah." he smirked, grabbing the rack before looking up at me. "Just so I can put my arms around you."

"And feel my ass against your crotch." I added, rolling my eyes with a smile. "I've seen those movies, too."

This time, he laughed and handed me the chalk and I did exactly what he did with it only a few seconds ago. He placed the balls in the rack and took it off, leaning against the table with his stick, ready to start. I stared at him as he licked his lips before looking up at me and raising his eyebrows.

"It doesn't matter." he just started, giving a short and quick hit on the balls. "All that matters is that i'm gonna win."

My eyes followed the balls and I raised my nose up, biting my bottom lip. Of course he was going to win, there was no doubt about it, but I would definitely try my best. It was not until he put himself behind me and moved his arms around me that I finally relaxed and decided that victory wasn't that important, after all.

"Okay, place your hands like that."

I felt my eyes flutter at the feeling of his breath on the skin of my neck while his hands grabbed mine ti place them on the stick and my lips curled before I turned my head slightly to look at him. He noticed my gaze and moved his head slightly my way, sending me back my smile. Our lips were almost touching and I liked it.

"Liv, focus." he insisted, raising his eyebrows but still smiling.

"I am." I argued low. "I'm focusing on the most important thing in this room."

His eyes dropped to my lips and without thinking I licked them quickly. To say I loved Niall was an understatement and to say I lusted him was an euphemism. I needed to get rid of those fears as soon as I could to live this relationship the only way it should be lived : intensely and plenty.

"How about you do like those movies you just talked about?"

This time, it made me chuckle and slowly, I pushed my ass against him. I watched as he closed his eyes and it made me chuckle again. He groaned and I did all I could to stop myself from kissing him.

"I'm buying a pool table tomorrow." he just pointed out, pushing himself against me and making me raise my eyebrows.

"Why?"

"Just so I can fuck you on it."

I let out a laughter and put the sticks away on the table, turning in his arms to face him and wrapping my arms around his neck. His face expression changed and I noticed fondness in the way he was looking at me. I wanted him to kiss me and somehow, I felt like he wanted it too, but he glanced around and finally took a step back, grabbing his stick back.