Chapter 3

Olivia

I moved on the couch slightly, trying to focus on the movie but in all honesty, all I could think about was Harry's text message. The truth was, I had no idea what I was going to answer him. I wanted to see him, it's true, but spending time with Niall was my priority. I glanced at him but he was too absorbed by the movie to notice it. Slowly, I moved closer to cuddle him and he brought his arm that was laying on the couch to wrap around my shoulders. It was out of habit, I knew it, but I enjoyed it anyway.

I pressed the side of my face on his shoulder and closed my eyes for a few seconds. I had no idea how he could smell so good all the time but I was not going to complain. I moved my legs slightly over his thigh under the blanket and this time, it caught his attention.

"You've never heard of personal space, did you?"

I chuckled and tried to press myself even more against him just to annoy him. He groaned and it made me laugh before to grab his face and crush my lips on his cheek grossly. He playfully pushed me away and wiped his cheek, making me laugh even more.

"I'm part of your personal space, Horan!"

He turned his face my way and raised his eyebrows as he stared at me.

"Oh yea?"

"Oh yea!"

I looked at him daringly and we remained motionless for a few seconds before he literally jumped on me. I fell on my back on the couch as he moved over me, holding my wrists with his hands to keep me from moving.

"Let me invade your personal space then!"

I let out a scream as i tried to get out of his grip, seeing his face getting closer. He stuck his tongue out and i started squirming harder beneath him, knowing exactly what he had in mind.

"Not the tongue, no!" I let out loud enough. "Please Niall!"

My pleas didn't stop him and he finally reached my face, sliding his tongue all over my cheek. He started laughing when I screamed again, wiggling even more before letting me go. I quickly wiped my face the way he had a few minutes ago and slapped his arm gently.

"You are disgusting!"

He laughed more and shook his head, moving away from me to let me sit back up. Without any shame, I got closer to him again to cuddle him. He didn't complain and I pressed my nose on his neck, once again enjoying his soap scented skin. I hated it as much as I liked it. Sometimes, to be close to him was torture, but it's as if I actually loved hurting.

My phone went off again, probably to pull me out of my agony, and I heard Niall sigh low next to me. I grabbed my phone and saw an instagram notification.

"Harry Styles has tagged you in a picture?"

I turned to look at my best friend's annoyed face, staring at my phone, but quickly moved my attention back to my screen, clicking on the link. The picture was actually Harry and I on the tour bus, engaged in a pillow fight. I heard Niall scoff and quickly liked the picture before opening my text messages.

'When are you free this week?'

I hit send but when I turned back to my best friend, he was frowning.

"This week? Already?" he said a bit harshly. "You saw him two days ago."

I kept looking at him for a few seconds until he raised his eyebrows at me, expecting an answer. The truth was, I wanted to spend all my time with Niall, but I also wanted to see what could happen with Harry. I cleared my throat and shrugged, slowly putting my phone away before moving on the couch, trying to find a comfortable position.