Chapter 2

Niall

We had been watching tv for a while and I kept glancing at her, not at all following the movie playing. She, on the other hand, was not looking at me at all. In fact, she seemed abnormally interested by what was on and it bothered me. I moved my knee slightly, pushing gently on hers. She took a glimpse at our knees pressing on each other before to put her attention back on the screen. I groaned in annoyance but she didn't notice before i finally hit her knee harder.

"What's your problem, Horan?" she asked with a frown, making me smirk. "Craving attention? You just started your break, i'm sure you can handle a few months without screaming fans and paparazzis can't you?"

"Maybe but I want your attention." I smiled more, sending her puppy eyes.

"I'm sure it can wait two hours while we watch a movie." she pointed out, shaking her head before to look back at the tv.

After I kept bothering her with my knee against hers for a few more minutes, she decided to get up and finally sighed. "I need a drink." she explained, walking in front of me to get to the kitchen.

I don't know what came over me but i brought one of my feet forward, making her trip on it and caught her before she fell, pulling her on my lap. She let out a short high-pitched scream and hit my shoulder lightly as I started laughing.

"Why the fuck did you do that?" she asked madly, making me laugh even more as I wrapped an arm around her.

"I just wanted you closer." I admitted in a low tone, staring in her eyes.

It took her a few seconds to reply and she licked her lips. Every angry sparkle in her eyes had now disappeared and I glanced at her lips.

"You could have asked." she suggested without much conviction.

"It wouldn't have been as funny, would it?"

This is the moment where she'd throw an insult at me, and she was good at it. This game was one we were used to play. I knew she didn't mean any of it, so it was alright. In fact, I know she loved me. I loved her too. I've never had a better friend than her and I never would. But right then, with her sitting on my thighs, I wanted more than just friendship. I wanted her.

I ran my hands slowly on her sides and she stiffened at my touch.

"W-what are you doing?"

"I want you Liv, let me just..." I didn't finish my sentence as my hands moved back down, slipping under her shirt before to move up again.

The skin of her stomach was soft under my fingertips and she didn't move as my fingers stopped when they reached her bra. I could feel myself swell under her thighs and I was surprised she had not pushed me away yet. I was startled at myself for even having the guts to touch her this way. Slowly, she moved to straddle me better, giving me access to her breasts and making it very easy for me to take her shirt off. I moved the soft fabric over her head and she moved her arms up to help me before I reached behind her to unclasp her bra and push the straps down, making it fall between us, right on my erection. She glanced down and threw the bra on the floor and I dared to take a look at her breasts. My hard dick started to press more on the zipper of my jeans and I groaned, the discomfort being more obvious. Bending down closer to me, she pressed her lips firmly on mine and whimpered in my mouth as i made the kiss grow deeper. My arms slid around her waist and I brought her closer as I swallowed her moans.

"Fuck.." she murmured against my mouth as she pressed herself down on the apparent bulge in my pants. "N-Niall.."

Her whimpers and the sound of my name coming from her mouth was too much and I grabbed her by the waist quickly, laying her down on the couch, my lips still attached to hers. She let out a short scream of surprise but her hands quickly searched for my pants. I could feel the eagerness in the way her hand moved on my crotch, pressing my dick hard with her palm. I wanted to feel her hand around my cock and helped her unzip them and move them down. As soon as she grabbed my dick, her hand squeezed it roughly and it started to throb in rhythm with my heartbeats.