Chapter 87

K   L   A   U   S

I woke up and found myself hanging from a tree with a branch in my chest. I groaned before getting off the tree and landing on the ground. Marcel woke up a few seconds later and did the same. "What's got him so pissed?" He asked. "My guess...it's someone from our past." I answered before Hope ran over to us with Alaric and his daughters. "We need to find Roman." Hope told me. "Roman? As in Roman Sienna?" I asked. "Yeah. That Roman." She answered. I looked over at Marcel. "I say we let Nik kill the murderous bastard." Marcel announced. "Agreed." I said looking over at the teenagers with a smirk. "Dad!" Hope shouted. I rolled my eyes before sighing. "Hope. Roman helped kill your mother. He helped kill Hayley. Why would you want him alive?" Marcel told her. "Because he's changed now. I thought you of all people would understand that." Hope told me. I sighed dropping my head. "You obviously didn't get that from my side of the family, Littlest Wolf." I told her before looking at Alaric. "You keep everyone away from the woods." I told him. "Obviously. No...I'm gonna let citizens roam the woods while a vampire is being chased by a vengeful pissed off chimera. That's a great idea." Ric said sarcastically. "Yeah, sarcasm doesn't suit you." I told him before walking into the woods with Marcel. "Let's go catch a Ripper." I told him. "How long have you been waiting to say that?" Marcel asked with a smirk. "A while." I answered returning the smirk before the two of us sped after the two teenagers.

S   T   I   L   E   S

I searched for Roman and skidded to a stop before letting out a scream and collapsing to my knees and pressed my hands to the aide of my head. I groaned opening my eyes to see Hope, Lizzie, and Josie hand-in-hand saying an incantation. I got to my feet and stepped towards them before being stopped again. My arms were put behind my back by my dad. "Nik. For once...in your bloody life...do as your told." He demanded in my ear. "Like you?" I spat. "Good point. You know me and rules." He growled before grabbing my neck and jerking it to the right. My eyes rolled into the back of my head before falling to the ground.

J   O   S   I   E

I watched Klaus carry his son back to the school entering the back entrance to keep away from prying eyes. "Is he knocked out?" I asked. "Yes, love. He's out cold." Klaus answered. "Actually." A voice said. Klaus looked down at Stiles who had waken up with bright glowing violet eyes. He got to his feet before looking at his dad. "You snapped my neck!" He exclaimed incredulously. "I had no choice!" Klaus argued. "Did you try another option?" Stiles asked. "Yes! Negotiation! You weren't listening!" Klaus countered. "Oh!" Stiles sounded in a shout. "I need a drink." Nik announced heading into the school. I looked over at Klaus. He glanced over at me. "What?" He asked in a thick British accent. "Nik and I had sex." I said abruptly before I covered my mouth. Klaus' eyes widened a bit before raising his brows. He opened his mouth before closing it and looked at me. He opened his mouth again but couldn't form words before dropping his head and pinching the bridge of his nose and squeezed his eyes shut. He lifted his head and sighed. "Josette...there are some things...that you just shouldn't tell people. And THAT is one of the top ones." He said. "I'm sorry! I don't know why I said that!" I started. "Josie." "But it felt really good saying it out loud. But now that I did...I feel really embarrassed." I continued breathlessly. "Jooossiiieee." "Now I realize that it was a very bad idea." I rambled. "JOSIE!" Klaus shouted. I looked at him before stopping. "Breathe." He said. I took in a deep breath and exhaled. "Are you mad?" I asked. "Me? No! Of course not! Why would I have a reason to be mad? I mean I'd be hypocrite if I said I was mad because I would've done the same thing if I was him. NOT THAT I WOULD HAVE DONE IT WITH YOU! I MEAN WITH CAROLINE! I MEAN--oh bloody hell." Klaus sighed. "Man...my mom really has you wrapped around her finger, huh?" I asked with a smirk. "Something like that. Look Josie. What you and Nik do is none of my business. It's your relationship...no one else's." He said with a smile before heading into the school. "Well....that was amusing to watch." Hope announced from behind. I turned around wide-eyed. "Sorry. But what he said was true. Don't let anyone tell you what to do with your relationship. You do what you want to do with Nik. I'm not stopping you." Hope said with a smile walking into the school also. So...that just happened.