⚠️Chapter 84⚠️

I locked the door behind me before leaning against it breathing heavily. I was completely soaked underneath my skirt. It's amazing how that happened just be staring at the supernatural adonis in the silk shirt. I don't know why this happened but if I'm being honest...I'm actually enjoying it. It's a feeling I haven't had since...well...the night I slept with Nik. Of course...there was a reason for that...but this...was involuntary. My heart was racing as I took my skirt off and looked at my wet underwear. I peeled it off biting my lower lip. I looked at my hands and hovered my hand between my legs. I wanted to do it but I didn't want to do it. I eventually succumbed to the feeling and let out a deep breath as I leaned my head back against the wall. Of course, it hadn't been 3 minutes before there was a knock on the bathroom door. "Jo? You alright?" Nik asked from beyond the door. I moaned an answer of some sort. "Ye-yeah." I breathed. My fingers moved quickly inside me as my eyes rolled into the back of my head. A thought occurred to me as I opened my eyes and removed my fingers. "Nik?" I asked hoping he was outside. "Yeah?" He answered. Good, he's still here. "I need you to do something for me." I croaked. "What's up?" He asked. I unlocked the door and started to open it. "Uh...What are...you? Josie! What the hell are you--WHOA!" Stiles exclaimed in a hushed voice looking frantically down both sides of the empty hallway as I grabbed his shirt and yanked him into the bathroom. I closed the door and locked it behind me. I pulled him to me and pressed his body against me. "I'm gonna assume that this was the fun that Penelope was hinting towards, right?" Nik asked pointing at the wet underwear on the floor and my two fingers. "Maybe." I breathed against his neck. "Well...if you needed help...you could've just asked." He said before lifting me  up onto the bathroom counter and pressing his lips to mine. He undid the buttons of his shirt and dropped it the floor. He clawed at the back of my shirt before ripping it off and letting it flutter to the floor by his feet. My right hand wandered into his pants before he pressed his own to my wet folds. I squeaked against his lips making them buzz slightly. His other hand undid the button of his pants before reaching up and caressing my left breast. His pants and underwear sank to the floor as he grabbed me and lifted me into the air. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he pressed my back against the wall. A few seconds of heavy breathing passed between us. He leaned his head against my bare shoulder as I grabbed a tuft of his hair. His breath brushed across my chest. "I'll only go if you want me to." He whispered. He lifted his head and rested his chin on my shoulder as he looked in my eyes. I nodded my head unable to speak at the moment. He pressed a hand against the wall before thrusting into me. I immediately covered my mouth to muffle the moan that escaped my lips. I felt every inch of him inside me. He moved faster and faster breathing heavily through closed teeth. The familiar sound of claws being flicked out reached my right ear. Stiles had dug his claws into the wall. A couple seconds later, his hand grabbed a chunk of the wall, crushing it beneath his grasp. His hand dropped to his side but I reached out and grabbed it for the need of gripping something. He thrusted into me again and muffled my moan again. He did it three more times getting increasingly faster breathlessly and sweating. He pressed his left hand against my mouth as I moaned multiple times. I could feel him throbbing within me before he unloaded in me. A few seconds later, I reached my climax and slumped into his sweating bare chest. "Now tell me....did...you have fun?" He asked out of breath. I looked up at him to see him wearing a weary smirk.