013

third person—

13
-

The sun won't swallow the sky,
Won't you walk away?

————————————————

"Chun Hei, it isn't safe for you to go in by yourself, I can protect you!"
Mr. Oh, his full name being Oh Seojun, had warned Chun Hei as they walked in unison, arm in arm, hugging into one another, towards Levi Ackerman's cell.

Chun Hei had clicked her tongue, scolding her childhood friend Seojun. By then, she was at his cell door, unlocking the three different locks.

"Nonsense! Mr. Ackerman is a very handsome man, whose a war hero! It'll all be fine!"
She giggled, taking her entrance into the room of said man.

"Chun Hei you don't understand! I—"
Behind the door, she simply mocked his face, laughing at her own joke, cutting him off by closing the heavy metal door loudly.

"I'm worried about you.. he reminds me of Kyung Jae..."
Seojun whispered to himself, feeling a sickening sadness within him. He sighed, leaning against the nearest right side wall.

"Mr. Levi?"
Chun Hei questioned, seeing the back of the man's head just slightly peeking out of the white comforter.

With caution, she approached him, shaking him lightly to wake him.
Groggily, he turned his head over his shoulder, to greet his face to her smiling one.
He groaned loudly, refusing her request to get up, cuddling deeper into the blankets.

"Mr. Levi, it's 1 pm, you must get up now, please."
Levi yelled a nonsense noise in response, while he swiftly jumped up into a sitting position.

"Happy!?"
He hollered loudly, shaking his voice as if he was on a train travelling on a bumpy railroad. His hair falling in between his eyes, messily.

Chun Hei smiled, much to Levi's confusion.
Slowly, she pinched his cheeks.
"I see the sleep medication is working fine against your insomnia."
She happily cheered, smiling even brighter.

Violently, he grabbed her cheeks, cupping her face, to pull her in closer, smashing his lips against hers.
Unexpectedly to him, she had moved her lips in sync against Levi's, kissing him back.
It was a passionate kiss, both clutching onto one another's jawlines, embracing each other.
Chun Hei was the one to pull away, wiping away the string of mixed saliva shared between them that still connected them.

"Mm, morning breath, delicious."
She sarcastically smiled, scrunching up her face half in actual disgust, the other half in just a joking manner.

Though, her joking, slightly pissed Levi off as he had gotten into a certain mood due to their heated spurt of the moment.
"Yeah, I obviously I wasn't awake when the health nurse came in the morning so I didn't brush my teeth."

"Yeah let's fix that."
"Are you going to give me bath too?"

"........... I'll have a male nurse do that for me today."
Bitch, Levi thought, totally buzz killed.

For a moment, while Chun Hei collected his products for his morning routine to bring to the bathing room, Levi tried to remember his earliest child life memory.
But, his childhood was starting to blur together.