018

18
-

I must be strong,
Stay an unbeliever,

——————————————

Today is the day, I'll frame Erwin Smith for Oh Seojun's death.

I sat quietly on the plush couch in the head director's office, he kept a careful eye on me while also continuing his paperwork at his desk.

Chun Hei had walked in the little office section, heels in one hand, now wearing some grey flats, and holding a protein bar in her other hand, that she chewed on vigorously. She looked at me, waved, then continued to march over to the director's desk.

"You wanted to talk, Doctor Fradette?"
The Doctor pursed his lips, glaring at Chun Hei disapprovingly due to her eating her food.
"Eating on the job?"

"I'm sorry, I didn't get to eat breakfast today, busy day."
With that, she chucked the rest of her bar in a near by garbage can, wiping her hands in her skirt.
"What do you need to tell me?"

"I think it's time that we get to the bottom of who targeted Seojun, don't you agree?"
Chun Hei seemed to have been taken back a little bit, nodding her head and agreeing, pulling out the chair by his desk to sit in.

"Actually, Mr. Ackerman is the one you'll be talking to."
"Oh... okay..."
She mumbled, pushing the chair back in, taking a seat on the opposite couch, in front of me.

"So?"
"Erwin killed Mr. Oh, I'm sure of it."
She blinked at few times, gassed at my statement.

"W-what? No he didn't"
She nervously chuckled, glancing between me and Fradette.

"Chun Hei, Erwin's obsessed with you, have you not realized that?"
"No. He's not."
She bickered back angrily, crossing over her arms. Her face was displacing a emotion of disgust, paining me to see that it was directed towards me.

"Chun Hei, he has been since day one. That day we were in the lunch room, speaking in Eldian, he told me so many sick and twisted desires he had about you, and when you fell asleep in the chair, he wanted to touch you but I wouldn't let him."

"No, he isn't Levi! I'm his doctor, I know everything about him."
Chun Hei yelled at me, jolting her body upward towards me, to stare, determined, into my eyes. Oh she's so cute when she gets so passionate about a topic.

"And he hated, no loathed Mr. Oh, because he would never leave you two alone, therefore, he could never act upon his actions of wanting to touch you in several ways."
"Is this true, Chun Hei?"

Her face quickly went from frustration to a sudden realization. Fuck man, I just guessed that, there's no way I actually got that right.

"N-no, Mr. Oh never left me alone with Mr. Smith, not even for a second, he was always worried after he found out he was the commander of the s-Survey corps."
Wow, I am a god, every thing since I got here in this damn place is going my way.

"It's also quite suspicious that Erwin Smith found Mr. Oh's body."
"What?"
Chun Hei snapped her head attentively towards the director, speaking calmly at his desk, her eyes bulged out in probably the most shock factor I have ever seen her in.

No. Fucking. Way.
This is fucking genius.
Haha!

I bit the side of my cheek to the point of drawing blood in order to stop my internal laughing from becoming external.

"Giving the information and claims from Mr. Ackerman, I think it'll be best to give Mr. Smith to another doctor, until we can prove he killed Seojun, alright?"
As the director spoke, her face dropped with disappointment, but nodded to herself, sadly.

"Alright, please bring Mr. Ackerman back to his room."

Nighttime came, Chun Hei sat on the edge of my bed, patting my back as I tried to swallow the mouthful of pills.
Pitiful enough, I kept gagging whenever the pills slipped down my throat.

"Okay, spit it out Levi, we'll down them one at a time."
I listened, spitting out the soggy pills into Chun hei's clothed hands. She started to give me pill by pill, which made it easier to swallow.

Her whole mood was off, from her glum face, to the way she talked, her hand would temporarily stop rubbing my back as if she zoned out. I placed my hand on her cheek, as she took off her wet gloves, discarding them, her glaze looked at me in the corner of her eyes.

"Chun Hei...?"
"Yes?"
Gently, I gave her a kiss on her cheek, another on the corner of her mouth, missing her lips purposely. I pulled away slowly, capturing her attention.

"Are you alright? With everything that happened recently?"
Her eyes searched my face for a second, as we sat in silence, my hand holding her face towards me.

After a minute, her eyes began to well with tears, her lips quivering. She shook her head, no, finally breaking down. I leaned her face into my shoulder, where I tried to comfort her by patting her head and shhing her lovingly.
I rocked her body side to side, trying to calm down her little cries. I have her right where I need her to be, vulnerable, broken down, and not suspecting a thing towards me.

"Chun Hei?"
I questioned, feeling as her body started to rely more on mine to keep her from falling down. Her response, was a tiny snore, and her relaxed breathing brushing against my neck.

How sweet, she fell asleep in my arms. Because she trusts me.

She'll never know, that it is in fact me, who killed those people.

And with that, I cautiously leaned down on the mattress, adjusting her comfortably to lay on my chest until she awoken. I stroked her body in under her clothing, to feel her warmth against my fingertips, wishing I could forever be in the moment.

But even god can not control time.

A/N: Hey! :D just wanted to let you guys know I decided to go ahead and publish my Yandere Kenma Kozume story!
I'll definitely be focusing more so on this story, so update may be slow there until this one is finished. But nonetheless if you wanna check it out, do so! It's called Phone Calls. :)